Northern Virginia Civil War Show

vhskip

Greenie
Jan 14, 2007
Woodbridge, VA
Detector(s) used
DFX, White's 6000 Di Pro
Hi All,

Not sure if everyone is aware of this, but there will be a Civil War Show at the Dulles Expo center South Hall, Chantilly.
April 14-15. Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm,

Admission: $8.00 Adults, Children 12 and under Free.

Featuring over 350 tables of the finest Civil War and earlier Military Effects, Memorabilia, Relics, Books, Paper Goods, Photos, Art, and Antique Weapons.

The show is put on by the NVRHA, Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association.

So, I was thinking that this might be an opportunity to get together and meet one another
prior to the big hunt April 27. This is also a way to pick up a few items to use to get some test readings on your MD. And to Chat

Another idea would be to look for any possible history related to the area of the BSA hunt. (other then what was posted on the TN forum). Anything else that could be shared with the rest of the group at the big hunt.

I was thinking we could meet Saturday, 10am or Sunday 10am. Which ever works for the majority of people wanting to go.

Since we have never met, we'll come up with a way to identify the group and have and idea of how many of us there will be. We can do a PM to exchange cell# (if you have one) in case someone is running late or may want to meet up with the group at a different time.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
Cheers
Skip

deedeelou

Mar 10, 2007
This is an awesome idea!

Either day works for me. May even be able to talk my A$$ into going. I will just have to leave the credit card at home. Okay, and the debit card, too. :D

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Shows are great, this one is awesome. I usually don't buy anything, just try to ID things I have found.

Thanks for the info, depends on the weather if I come or not. If it doesn't rain, I'll be diggin.

DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread