Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
northwest is not what we dream of, but it was wind - northeast is the best.............

and as i cross over the beach to the lane, i see we have a detector convention today. most people had the same idea of gold loot today, but when i exited i had not found any and the fellows i ran into had not when we met, i hope someone did.............big rich did find a cool coin of sorts and sharkhunter found a tongue ring deal.

did not see the professor today..............kinda thought he might surface tooo..............maybe he is hunting relics...........I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT I MAY HAVE TO REVERT TOOOO FOR A SHORT SPELL TOOOO

here is the 3 hour spin down the windy lane.
11561.jpg

11562.jpg

11563.jpg

11564.jpg

11565.jpg

11566.jpg

11567.jpg

11568.jpg

11569.jpg

115610.jpg

Attachments

• 1156NUT.jpg
    1156NUT.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 0
Strange weather pattern we've been stuck in for this time of year. Cape Henry had wind gusts to 68 mph Sat. nite. Hopefully Mother Nature will open the chest soon.

take care,

tb

tim

gary t from florida was working the northern zone yesterday and daivd said he saw him and he just dug up a nice gold chain and nugget...................

posted on the depot now

tuffy

That must be the same fella I met down there last week near 28th street. He's here for a while from Florida. Nice guy, hadn't done much that day when I talked to him. That's good to hear about the gold.

tb

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back