Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
They followed you from place to place???? I dont even know what to say about that. I never had it happen. I've had kids bug me (they will lose interest soon enough), mentally challanged people bug me (just leave and go somewhere else, they dont have cars) and people threatening to call the police or whatever. I have never, however, had someone follow me from place to place. Did they talk to you or just kinda stalk you from a distance. That is freaky. I think I would follow them home and maybe to work afterwards!!! Juar kidding. Next time find a traffic light and lose them at the yellow. SORRY, I forgort you live in western Kansas. Hard to find a stoplight :D :D :D.

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They actually followed me from place to place. They never said anything . They just sat there watching every move I made like they were watching a movie or something. I guess they find me entertaining. Yeah this town only has a few stop lights and most of them are at the edge of town. I thought it was kind of funny cause I started playing mind games with them after a while . I sat down and started watching them. I've had similar things happen in other states too. I had a gang sit and watch me detect a park in Los Angeles . They seemed entertained too cause they were sitting there laughing everytime I would dig a signal but they got confused when I sat down and started watching them and laughing .

OP
OP
C

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also had a guy and his son sit in their car and watch me detect my brother in laws yard in Sugar City CO. They sat across the street for over a hour just watching me. I don't think they had ever seen anyone with a metal detector before.

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL wow sorry you had to deal with that nonsense man. I live in SW KS...and I can promise you if I go out with my Tesoro it will be on private property with permission of course...that way you wont have to put up with people who stare.....like really take a picture it lasts longer HAHA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions