Not a bad day

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250
Started out today with fellow t-netter "the junction" today at a spot I just recently obtained permission. The junction found a bullet that was I'm pretty sure carved to serve as a nipple cover for a rifle(he'll have to post picks of that). I found a three ringer and a 44 remington pistol bullet. ;D After we parted ways I had to take my son to soccer practice. While I was waiting for him, I took a walk through the woods with my machine and found this flat button. The small bullet is from a hunt the other day when it was raining :( I had forgot that it was in my pouch. Thanks for looking, -JC

Attachments

• april8.jpg
    april8.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 622
  • april808.jpg
    april808.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 621
Upvote 0

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
You're welcome. Go find some more so we can read about it and drool over the pics!

If you are in culpepper, then you're in great territory!

Cavers5

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you live smack dab in the seat of the war! Nice finds.

OP
OP
JC dig's

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
Yea, I feel lucky. I never get bord when i'm out hunt'n, because I never know what the next signal will bring. I can hardly wait to get off work tomorrow i found a skermish spot that I'm going to ask for permission to hunt on. I'm going to take my little guy with me I'm hoping they have a soft spot for kids ::)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
jc in culpeper said:
Yea, I feel lucky. I never get bord when i'm out hunt'n, because I never know what the next signal will bring. I can hardly wait to get off work tomorrow i found a skermish spot that I'm going to ask for permission to hunt on. I'm going to take my little guy with me I'm hoping they have a soft spot for kids ::)
Mid-Atlantic take's the cake JC....Great find's,good luck with the skirmish spot.My little man is 5 and it crack's me up to see him in the backyard trying to find "treasure" with his Natl' Geo MD.....Soft spot for sure,Best of Luck to Ya!!!HH!!

Genool

Feb 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Jc...congrats on the bullets... One day I wil have one.. I do think they run from me. The button is nice...

KDMB, sorry to hear about the rejection today from the old dude...

genool

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JC, Culpeper is where we had the last "DIV" Diggin IN Virginia. There is a TON of Confederate and Union buttons and relics still sitting in Culpeper. Those are some NICE dropped bullets and button. I am interested to follow and keep seeing what you pull up. I am sure that you will get a plate sooner or later.

Great Finds!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

OP
OP
JC dig's

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
Sentinel,
Thanks for the support, I know there is still lots of stuff tobe found. The problem is getting permission, just today I was denied permission to a spot that I have researching for a while. When I asked the old man he said "I used to allow it but they abused it, and I will not let anybody metal detect anymore" I tried to talk himinto it but he wouldn't budge. This was a good example of how a few bad apples can spoil it for everybody. As far as the plate goes I hope your right, but it still eludes me.
-JC

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice war relics,

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions