Not a bad week so far

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made my rounds yesterday and today. I freed 2 90%ers from teller trays. 1 63 Ben and a 64 Kennedy. Also pulled 3 40%ers out of MWRs. One of the 40%ers was my first 70D! Stoked about that one! It was an ender too that I didn't catch until I got it out of the wrapper because it was face down in the wrapper. Also had a teller give me a 2011 glacier Montana proof quarter. Nov 1, 12.JPG

Upvote 0

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice collection of finds!! Love the '70 Kennedy. Found one myself about two months ago...I just love looking at the "0" in the year because it's so uncommon :)

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a 70! No fair!

Congrats man, and some very nice finds. That quarter is just as impressive as the 70 half. I am sure the mintage is just as low.

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bens are just falling out of the sky lately. I have 3 this week. Now I need a 70!

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
I only found one 70D last year, but I've found at least 6 this year. I found two last week alone. Oddly, no other uncommon finds such as silver commemoratives, only one silver proof early this year, and still waiting on my first Barber. I think I am also around 6 bicentennial silvers for the year as well. Sure would like to see some more uncommon silver, but I am not going to complain as I've had a nice year thus far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread