Not a Todays find.. but an update of sorts xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Easter weekend has brought as rain, so no detecting, but hopefully we will be able to get out tomoz.

So thought u may like to see this article i wrote for Treasure Hunting Magazine ( it was written before i had weighed it) xx

IMG_2187.jpeg
IMG_2188.jpeg

Upvote 26

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. Some well deserved recognition. I just hope you don't wind up with a bunch of nut cases figuring out where your fields are and trying to horn in on you.

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend in leicestershire who passed a couple years ago. Mick Bancroft. You wouldn't possibly know him or his family would you? I met them in Florida years back. Nice family.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have a way of expressing your love and passion for the digging.
I tip my hat to Himself for clearing the crap so you could find the golden stater.
That must be love, saving him from the possibilities of having a heart attack. ❤️

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I have a friend in leicestershire who passed a couple years ago. Mick Bancroft. You wouldn't possibly know him or his family would you? I met them in Florida years back. Nice family.
No sorry.. im not from here originally, but not a name im familiar with xx

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No sorry.. im not from here originally, but not a name im familiar with xx
I figured it was a long shot, they lived in the Coalville area, he worked for the postal service. He was a nice bloke as you say. 😅

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
You have a way of expressing your love and passion for the digging.
I tip my hat to Himself for clearing the crap so you could find the golden stater.
That must be love, saving him from the possibilities of having a heart attack. ❤️
Thanks Peps.. I hope its a good way?! 🤔 xx yes he did do a good job clearing the area 😆 ha ha 😂…

i only have to start a convo with… “do u remember that time i found the gold..” and he clutches his chest and yells “Angina..” 🤔😂 xx

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great accomplishment getting published, congrats!
I had an article in Indian Artifact Magazine 20+ years ago and it was a great feeling to be recognized for all the work and research I put into it.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. Some well deserved recognition. I just hope you don't wind up with a bunch of nut cases figuring out where your fields are and trying to horn in on you.
You mean like........................pirates? :angel12:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeeeeeeeee!?!?!?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Peps.. I hope its a good way?! 🤔 xx yes he did do a good job clearing the area 😆 ha ha 😂…

i only have to start a convo with… “do u remember that time i found the gold..” and he clutches his chest and yells “Angina..” 🤔😂 xx
Has he tried to see what it sounded like on his own machine? 😇

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had in the past two Treasure Hunting Magazines here, Western&Eastern and now I forget the other, loved them, then they went "digital", no printed copies, do not know what happened to them after that. I liked sitting down with them in hand to enjoy and refer back to. Good article, its great that they still publish in the U.K.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread