Not another Chuck E !

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out to a small park in the city and hit some clad. I also found a few intersting things like part of an old locket. Some other things were 2 keys, part of a laser pointer, 2003 citiparks youth tag, part of a watch with the whole band intact, and..... for my second of the year.... no idea how I have this kind of luck!... my second Chuck E Cheese token! What's the chance of that?

Attachments

• 2013-05-30 chuckee cheese.jpg
    2013-05-30 chuckee cheese.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 2013-05-30 watch n clad.jpg
    2013-05-30 watch n clad.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 97
  • 2013-05-30 citiparks logo.jpg
    2013-05-30 citiparks logo.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 1

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all days are silver, gold & platinum so don't worry you are not alone in the minimal target club.

What are your present thoughts on your V3i? A post of yours ~ 3 weeks ago I think indicated you were relatively pleased with the machine, is that still your position?

Me I am working hard at recovering from shoulder cuff surgery as well as getting myself, positive thinking and acting there, into really good condition for one or two or more prospecting trips later in the year. I've worked off 10 pounds, have 20 more to go, found a great stretching book that is doing wonders for me and coupling it with crunches and hard core biking on a trainer that I'm up to 50 minutes continuous pedaling so far. Not bad for a fella who will be 70 next April.

I look forward to more of your reports on the V3i and I truly hope it and you will find a true comradship that is beneficial to both, it won't get sold off and you will be "enriched" by the union of man and machine!...............63bkpkr

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love your 2001 Chuck E Cheese token!!......Don't laugh......some people collect them as well........I got 30 of them from a thrift store a couple of weeks ago, and only paid 25 cents for them all....less than one cent each.......some are VERY rare and worth good money, and even sold on Ebay......here is a link for more information:
Chuck E. Cheese Design History

HH........Bill

P.S.......Please keep us posted on future finds and results with your V3i.......I am very interested in owning one!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Viddy

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I still like the V3i. I have a few great programs for where I live and my favorite is how deep it picks up targets. I brought out my Etrac a few times, just to mix it up.
Not all days are silver, gold & platinum so don't worry you are not alone in the minimal target club.

What are your present thoughts on your V3i? A post of yours ~ 3 weeks ago I think indicated you were relatively pleased with the machine, is that still your position?

Me I am working hard at recovering from shoulder cuff surgery as well as getting myself, positive thinking and acting there, into really good condition for one or two or more prospecting trips later in the year. I've worked off 10 pounds, have 20 more to go, found a great stretching book that is doing wonders for me and coupling it with crunches and hard core biking on a trainer that I'm up to 50 minutes continuous pedaling so far. Not bad for a fella who will be 70 next April.

I look forward to more of your reports on the V3i and I truly hope it and you will find a true comradship that is beneficial to both, it won't get sold off and you will be "enriched" by the union of man and machine!...............63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread