Not as lean. Not as mean...... but

.....and that's All that matters Lol. Once a Marine Always A Marine. Looking good Devildog. Hey, you know what the best 4 years of a sailors life is? Answer: 3rd grade. Lol
I've been told.... when I put my feet on the floor in the morning, the Devil yells, "Run for cover, he's awake again!" ╦╦C

.....and that's All that matters Lol. Once a Marine Always A Marine. Looking good Devildog. Hey, you know what the best 4 years of a sailors life is? Answer: 3rd grade. Lol

I'll have you know it only took me two years to get through third grade.

And the nuns in grammar school always told me I was halfway to being an idiot-savant. I didn't figure that one out until I was all growed up!
HH
dts

Actually, Devin, I'm not touching him. But I DID want to tear the red off the muzzle of the Garand! ╦╦C

The red muzzle covers came into use long after I was already out (thank Goodness).
dts

And the nuns in grammar school always told me I was halfway to being an idiot-savant. I didn't figure that one out until I was all growed up!
HH
dts

Hahahahaha...THAT made ME laugh outloud! Thanks for the chuckle.
Jim

I think all you guys need to sit in the same place and have a beer(s). That would be one hell-of-a-party! It would take a MONTH to scrape the bullsh** off the walls! ╦╦C

Yes sir! That would be a GREAT party.
Jim

That would be a job for Hazmat. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back