Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these things and I assumed they were painting related, very thin curved discs with a hole in the middle, this is probably a stack of 100 or so. But I have painted friends and they were stumped, I'm sure someone here knows what these things are for [sorry if the pic is sideways]

Attachments

• IMG_5692.jpg
    IMG_5692.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 60

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always handy to have something in the image or description to give a relative size.

You know, but for the rest of us they could be 2 inches or two feet across.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Xraywolf

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
True, I was thinking anyone who knows what they are wouldn't need a size reference, being cone shaped they are about 1.5" at top maybe 8" at the bottom, my keys and car remote are visible for a little reference

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is writing and a symbol on the plastic what does it say? and what does the symbol look like if you can get a picture of that area maybe we can get an answer for you. Might be Agora.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soccer cones probably dropped by kids soccer team.

Upvote 0

Plug N Play

Bronze Member
Aug 23, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is writing and a symbol on the plastic what does it say? and what does the symbol look like if you can get a picture of that area maybe we can get an answer for you. Might be Agora.

Think it has the company name and logo written right on it ?
Why this wasn't shown and defined is the real mystery ?

Score.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread