not much today.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
went out for about six hours today to three spots with hardly anything to show for it. 9 cents in clad a pottery shard and this piece of buckshot. can anyone date this? it looks kinda big compared to the shot i am used to seeing. just curious........hopefully tommorrow will be more productive. ( the ruler in the picture is in inches)

Attachments

• 03-25-2006 06;26;32PM.jpg
    03-25-2006 06;26;32PM.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
hollowpointred said:
went out for about six hours today to three spots with hardly anything to show for it. 9 cents in clad a pottery shard and this piece of buckshot. can anyone date this? it looks kinda big compared to the shot i am used to seeing. just curious........hopefully tommorrow will be more productive. ( the ruler in the picture is in inches)
hollow, we all have them days. I'm still trying to learn the dfx but I'm getting better at it. next Friday is supposed to be in the 70s. i been tweeking the dfx and i found rusty nails about 9 in down in my yard. i want to go to place,s were i hunt,ed with my xlt to see what i messed. about the shot could be 00 shot from police? shot in the dark :-\. good luck on your next time hunting. take care :)

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Hollow,

good days, bad days; more bad than good.
Never have the good ones unless you had the bad.

You got out ;D

have a good un.............

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!!! I found some of those... ;D Don't know the date though.... :-\

Good luck tomorrow Red! Hope you find lots of great stuff!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread