Not much

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Went out this morning to Clearwater Beach and even though the place was packed we didn't find a whole lot. We got there very early in the morning but just didn't find much. My daughter did manage to find a small toe ring and it surprise surprise it turned out to be silver. It had 925 stamped inside.

Andiesfinds052509-1.jpg

AndieRingnHeart052509.jpg

AndieRing052509.jpg

I found a little more clad than she did but no rings for me unless I get to count the 2 cheap hoop earrings I found. Both Earrings were already rusting. I also found the bottom part to a lock. It looked like the top part had been sawed off.

JunknMoney052509.jpg

Ahhhhh well the beach was packed when we left and more people were coming so I am betting the hunting will be good tomorrow.

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too bad though....

When I was there the previous week, I would get there really early in the morning. I saw holes already so I assume it is now attacked in the night time. I know one can't find it all so there has to be more there.

Good luck on tomorrow's hunt.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Capt. J said:
Not too bad though....

When I was there the previous week, I would get there really early in the morning. I saw holes already so I assume it is now attacked in the night time. I know one can't find it all so there has to be more there.

Good luck on tomorrow's hunt.

Yes there are holes there but most are not made by detectorists. Those are holes made by the beach goers and they make some really deep ones! Be carefull walking the beach if it isn't light yet because stepping in one of those could spoil a great hunt real quick! I don't know why they dig them so deep! They were ALL over Monday morning and the beach sweeper wasn't able to fill them totally in either!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread