not my thought

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Wierdest pm Ive ever gotten

Hello!!Albert party,what did you know about the vikins,axe-men,pirate,?If you have not been told about them,you can not disput the facts about cultism,in your own school yard,or is it about mafians,those that use to boust skuls,smarch kneels if one refuses their evil charrity or trying to prevent members of his own family house!!what did you know about the,kukulkan that emaniated from the united state,and also central mexico..Lesting to the united state three brethrens that sang a soung titled 'were is the love'In that soung they said in verse 1 what's wrong with the world mama people living like they ain't got no mama I thing the world is adicted to the whole dramer only actraction is the thing that course the drammer over sea your trying to stop terrorisim but we still gat terrorise here living in the 'usa the big c.i.a'the block with the cribe of the k.k.k.The kkk in which they mention here is the kukulkan that have been terrorising humans of old and today,together with other bodies like the ones I mentions before the k.k.k.and for your information read through the book of john you will understand the missions of all The Prophets on earth in the book of john live a certin qoutation,in which Christ is telling the childrens of Istrael that "I do not come to bring peace on earth but to bring sword aginst the disgone to ones"He also said this in desame book that "Eny body that dies not in the path of Allah Is a loser...Islam meains total submission to the will of Allah,in the other words it's meains Peace to humanity Between them and The Creator....Understand!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TEXAN Connection said:
Wierdest pm Ive ever gotten

Hello!!Albert party,what did you know about the vikins,axe-men,pirate,?If you have not been told about them,you can not disput the facts about cultism,in your own school yard,or is it about mafians,those that use to boust skuls,smarch kneels if one refuses their evil charrity or trying to prevent members of his own family house!!what did you know about the,kukulkan that emaniated from the united state,and also central mexico..Lesting to the united state three brethrens that sang a soung titled 'were is the love'In that soung they said in verse 1 what's wrong with the world mama people living like they ain't got no mama I thing the world is adicted to the whole dramer only actraction is the thing that course the drammer over sea your trying to stop terrorisim but we still gat terrorise here living in the 'usa the big c.i.a'the block with the cribe of the k.k.k.The kkk in which they mention here is the kukulkan that have been terrorising humans of old and today,together with other bodies like the ones I mentions before the k.k.k.and for your information read through the book of john you will understand the missions of all The Prophets on earth in the book of john live a certin qoutation,in which Christ is telling the childrens of Istrael that "I do not come to bring peace on earth but to bring sword aginst the disgone to ones"He also said this in desame book that "Eny body that dies not in the path of Allah Is a loser...Islam meains total submission to the will of Allah,in the other words it's meains Peace to humanity Between them and The Creator....Understand!!!

:dontknow: :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find that pretty weird too.
It usually takes much to raise my fur, but........... :dontknow: ???

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about all the misspellings, I'll rewrite and send back pronto :tongue3: Nah, forget it, I read it again and I didn't make any sense :laughing7:

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two words come to mind after reading that. "Amber Alert"

HH
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions