Nothing flipworthy, just for us...

Butter Hat

Apr 6, 2014
In ur innerwebz
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...but these things will come in handy! :thumbsup:

Found at yard sales: two enormous, heavy mugs (good for holding tools, etc.), a like-new Nordicware bundt pan, a king-size heavy muffin pan still in box, and a grill grate (was thinking of putting the grate over a charcoal chimney for searing steaks). $3.50 covered it all.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice picks! I really think that my experiences at GS/TS/FM over the last year and a half have permanently changed how & what I buy for myself as well as how I assign value/worth to things. I had already been wearing 95% second-hand clothes for about a decade and long ago found myself completely turned off by the idea of paying retail for most clothing and accessories; that attitude has now generalized to pretty much anything I might buy for myself or my home.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never go to buy myself anything. Sometimes I do because I think Oh, I like that. Most recent item was a cheap figurine of a Boy on a Volksmarch in Germany. I bought that because it reminded me of the 3 years I was stationed in Germany and did a couple of Volksmarches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions