Nothing Spectacular

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I finally got to walk a field and took a friend. Good thing he came along or I would’ve found nothing but flakes and a broken tip. He found 2 nice scrapers the quartz one being the best find of the day. We walked probably a hour with not even a single flake. Where we parked was a natural pond probably spring fed cause it never dries up. So I said let’s focus around the pond. Went all sides of it until we found a small campsite. Went to the other side and walked the hill closest to the pond and found a bigger campsite and the goodies in hand. No whole points this go round but at least we know where to look if they ever disc the fields. 2 hours of nothing before we found the 2 campsites. So it pays to just keep walking.

Attachments

• IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 12
OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Did better than me, I'm stuck in an office! Way to be diligent!
Thanks I needed a good walk we were wondering if it was going to be a waste of time. I did find the black with stripes one

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s funny how finding some stuff will give you a second wind. I’ve had days I’m on the verge of calling it only to find myself out for several more hours after a point or a tool surfaces.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread