NOVA Hunters Take Heart...

midntmn

Dec 15, 2011
one of the 13 colonies
Primary Interest:
Other
I just went through a box of halfs that had over 45 40% (and 1 clad proof). Some rolls had 3 or more silvers in them. To put in perspective, I search about 15 boxes a week and over the past 6 weeks I doubt if I have found as many as I found in that one box. I got 2 boxes from the same bank. The first box had 2 40%s, which I was happy to find.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get 2 boxes of halves per bank too, I find that the two boxes are usually unrelated to eachother, I have had a box with 15+ silvers in it and the other one a skunk, several times over the years, it's just luck of the draw. Nice box, hope you get more of it!
HH
Buff

OP
OP
M

midntmn

Dec 15, 2011
one of the 13 colonies
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks BB, we can only hope... Somewhere there is a brainy mathematician who can come up with a credible "Chaos" theory on how the little silver coins end up in the big sealed boxes. The more I try to figure it out, the crazier I get.... I just keep diggin until I hear that sound.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I get 2 boxes of halves per bank too, I find that the two boxes are usually unrelated to eachother, I have had a box with 15+ silvers in it and the other one a skunk, several times over the years, it's just luck of the draw. Nice box, hope you get more of it!
HH
Buff

I had this same run a few weeks ago, 2 boxes, 1 would have 1 silver or none, and the other had 25, the next week same thing, 1 box 1 silver, then next had 37 40% and 4 90% ( my best box ever!) now, 6 boxes last week, 1 silver, this week 4 boxes and nothing but we keep waiting for that next great box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread