Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok you gotta be on a nice river :laughing7: Some very nice finds. I like the last two mystery pieces. The big knapped rocks. What do you think they are? Diggers? You had an awsome day thirty7. You keep pulling out the artifacts this year :icon_sunny:
HH
TnMountains

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
TnMountains said:
Ok you gotta be on a nice river :laughing7: Some very nice finds. I like the last two mystery pieces. The big knapped rocks. What do you think they are? Diggers? You had an awsome day thirty7. You keep pulling out the artifacts this year :icon_sunny:
HH
TnMountains

Thanks Tn. it's the second tier above a river. I think they're heavy use cutting and chopping tools. Harvesting game, breaking through bone choppers. They both fit the hand really well. I'm trying to get out as much as possible before winter sets in.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep on keeping on you have been finding some dandys. Yep winter is close. Good luck on your site it looks like a good one.
HH
TnMtns

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
nice finds 37,yea i am starting to think you are the east coast version of larson.lol.you always have plenty to look at.by the way i cant wait for winter time.best time to creek hunt imo,no weeds on the bars or leaves and if there is ice on you can really scoot down the creeks,little ice skating rubber boot style.thx for sharing the pics:headbang:

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
greg-rocks said:
nice finds 37,yea i am starting to think you are the east coast version of larson.lol.you always have plenty to look at.by the way i cant wait for winter time.best time to creek hunt imo,no weeds on the bars or leaves and if there is ice on you can really scoot down the creeks,little ice skating rubber boot style.thx for sharing the pics:headbang:

Thanks Greg, Man I wish i had a Larson like site, that's easy hunting. I just dont come home until I've found a few things, or am too exhausted to walk. Sometimes I hunt for several hours before coming up with anything. I'm going to take your advice about winter creek hunting, never really done any, but it does seem like the right time if you can deal with cold temps.

abarnard

Apr 10, 2009
Nice finds Thirty7, and sweet scraper you got there. There's always something different to each scraper that you find, and that's why I like to find them. Good luck on your next hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread