Now i have done it....

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look here Sutphin, brush'em off bruh!!! They're what most like to call haters. The problems with haters is they either hate the fact that they aren't getting the attention they so desperately want or they have absolutely no life and therefore get their jollies off putting others down. Either way, brush the dirt off your shoulders and keep doing you! God made you the way you are for a reason has allowed us to enjoy your awesome take on things! It would be a shame if you let them get the best of you because then they won. Keep posting and we'll keep reading them! YOU ARE ALRIGHT BY US!!!

Ok Mr. Sutphin. Enough said. We love ya, let the negativity go.....just be you.

oldsmith

Mar 13, 2014
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold, Garrett propointer, teknetics t2 se, tessoro sand shark,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Sutphin, always enjoyed your insight, wit, and humour. Please keep up the good work.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
03:30 AM , too many posts to read right now.
Did someone drive you away ?
does someone need a years Vacation ?

Last edited:

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sutphin- GET REAL!!!

You've never offended me or anyone that I saw and will miss you not posting. Always enjoyed your comments and remarks and see no need of you going anywhere.

STAY!!!!

wagbert

Mar 29, 2008
I twenty-fifth the motion. (or however many of your TreasureNet friends have all ready posted. Now we know some things about you too. I just thought you were like me, and drank a little bit. (meant to be funny!)
Please give your withdrawal from posting comments a second thought. Believe me, you do a lot of us some good.
Best of Luck!,
Phil

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sutphin make sure you response to Jeff of pa. He will straighten things out for you bud!

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Sutphin, talk about having your back! This kind of support has to inspire you. Chime in, lets see what you got

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never saw a thing offensive about your posts and hope you'll continue to join in. So what if someone is offended? This whole country is being destroyed by a very few thin-skinned, easily offended individuals. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, Sut!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
03:30 AM , too many posts to read right now.
Did someone drive you away ?
does someone need a years Vacation ?
jeff I don't know the details but id be willing to bet someone whined to a moderator, obviously not you about his all caps posts, all I can say to that is if you cant read the all caps, keep scrolling, whats the big deal right?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well if 4 pages of responses in such a short time isn't proof enough that folks do care about somebody and that they've made an impact on the way they've posted up their replies, I'm not sure what would. True even for me it took some getting use to reading the all cap replies but the content of what was written is what counts. Keep posting and if some look at your posts and cringe well that's not your problem. Even the brightest question change until it's the norm.
P1010490.JPG

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never saw a thing offensive about your posts and hope you'll continue to join in. So what if someone is offended? This whole country is being destroyed by a very few thin-skinned, easily offended individuals. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, Sut!

X10.... Chill out and just regroup. Hell many of us have probably said things that maybe we shouldn't have (I'm guilty). But I enjoy your posts and wish you'd stay as many here have told you also.

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
If someone has a valid complaint about what you post, then this would be the perfect thread to air their greivances. I would invite them by PM to join the discussion, and we will see how it turns out. Lol.
keep on, keepin' on

Sod Buster

Jun 14, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I look forward to reading your posts. Your posts bring some humor to some otherwise dry threads.

Don't let anyone bully you out of posting, as you can see you've got plenty of back-up here.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who the heck would be so small minded as to complain about your posting style sut?I shall fart in their general direction.I always got a kick out of your unusual wit....bring it on !!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
who the heck would be so small minded as to complain about your posting style sut?I shall fart in their general direction.I always got a kick out of your unusual wit....bring it on !!

Someone who obviously has nothing else meaningful to contribute! Funny I've written in caps on paper my entire life, which has been quite a bit longer than the internet has been around and never knew I was "shouting" at anyone- F'n stupid. Mr. Stuphin don't let the ass win, we can't lose someone of value only to empower some thoughtless idjit.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff I don't know the details but id be willing to bet someone whined to a moderator, obviously not you about his all caps posts, all I can say to that is if you cant read the all caps, keep scrolling, whats the big deal right?

I know I can read Caps

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

it is in the rules under GUIDELINES however, Since I started out on the internet typing
LIKE THIS ON ALL MY POSTS AND EMAILS AND OCCASIONALLY LIKE THIS in BOLD Type.

first Time I got asked by a member to not use caps,
I said something Like...
I'll try But NOT SURE IT WILL work BECAUSE MY LEFT POINTER FINGER IS HEAVY AND
PUSHES ON THE CAPS KEY As I type with one finger . Just please bear with me :thumbsup:

& he flew off the handle accusing me of making a joke of His request :icon_scratch:
I look the other way. I don't particularly feel breaking this rule is a Bannable action.
[unless it is done on purpose to irritate]
asking someone politely to try to avoid the Caps is ok, But
threats or talking down to them is not.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one has complained to the mods.

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
I love this saying.

"When I was young, I'd walk into a room and wondered what people thought of me

Now that I'm older and wiser

When I walk into a room I now wonder what "I" think of them".

cheers.............

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup. Do what is best for YOU!
This site is extremely accommodating.
See ya when we see ya...