Now that I think about it, these are my best finds . . .

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
On the left is Daisy. I work in law enforcement and she was the victim of animal cruelty - my office prosecuted a poor excuse for a man that was beating her and who actually threw her against a wall >:(
He did jail time and got probation. The judge ordered that Daisy be relinquished by the abusive owner to the animal shelter. I was able to adopt her and with a lot of patience, she has learned to trust my wife and I and she has flourished with us! She has gained all her weight back, and she is a happy go lucky dog that trusts again.

On the right is Rocky. My wife and I were driving down the highway and I spotted him trying to dart out into traffic! I swerved over and tried to block him or scare him from running out and getting hit by a car. My wife opened the door to our car - and he jumped right in! He immediately put his head on my shoulder - as if to say, let's go! Well, he was half starved and needed a veterinarians care. Someone had obviously just let this dog fend for himself. We posted fliers and went to all the police departments and of course, no one even missed him. :'( This dog slept for about two days when he got to our house. We adopted him and he's doing great! My wife and I love him and he to is doing really well and has been a great addition to our family.

So, I'm not sure that this is the place to post this or not. I was going to post some coins that I found, but I figure the best finds I have are these two dogs that have brought so much joy to my wife and I.

Ian

Attachments

• DSC01680.JPG
    DSC01680.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 776
Upvote 0

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a person with empathy. Way to go! Surely two true treasures! I love animals too and it hurts to know that some people can be so cruel.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww those are definitely two great treasures! So glad they found their way to someone who would love them like they deserve!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread