Now this is artifact digging.

zlathim

Mar 8, 2007
Boise, ID
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
That is a great site. She is the same woman who wrote the "Ghost Town" artical about riding her motorcycle through chernobyl. She is a talented storyteller.

OP
OP
Jeff G

Jeff G

Nov 5, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II
zlathim said:
That is a great site. She is the same woman who wrote the "Ghost Town" artical about riding her motorcycle through chernobyl. She is a talented storyteller.

The Chernobyl thing is a lot of fictions with some fact. The artifact hunting looks to be pretty damn real. The photos are pretty convincing.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
p8-image1.jpg

I'd buy her a dinner at a four star resturant to spend it looking into those eyes and listening to her MD expliots.

With my wife present, of course. ::)

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Another great ID Charlie; those are some beautiful eyes in that photo!

OP
OP
Jeff G

Jeff G

Nov 5, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II
zlathim said:
What is fictitious about the Chernobyl thing? I am just curious.

Lets see--there are people living in Chernobyl itself. One of the reactors I believe is still on line. They let people go to some of the locations set. She later admitted many of the photos were setup while on a paid vacation to the area. She did ride as much of it as possible, but she embelished it quite a bit to make the story better.

zlathim

Mar 8, 2007
Boise, ID
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Jeff G said:
zlathim said:
What is fictitious about the Chernobyl thing? I am just curious.

Lets see--there are people living in Chernobyl itself. One of the reactors I believe is still on line. They let people go to some of the locations set. She later admitted many of the photos were setup while on a paid vacation to the area. She did ride as much of it as possible, but she embelished it quite a bit to make the story better.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread