🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todays weather was absolutely amazing so I had to get out even though I have nightshift tonight and will be going to work without sleep:tongue3:. Drove 20 miles from home and finally spotted the homeowner at this house ive been dying to hit and of course its been hit before by 2 different people. the house was built in 1865 and has gigantic front back and side yards surrounding it. This site was hit pretty hard according to the owner and for some reason there was about a bazillion aluminum nails everywhere at this site. managed some awesome keepers though, I got 2 relics from Lehigh valley railroad, (lead seal & some hunk of lead with LVRR on it), some brass ball with initials on it, a beat spoon, some ornate strip of copper, a buckle, suspender clip, and what looks like a part of a bell. Plus the usual clad and last but not least a small tribe of Indians!:headbang: 1887, 1900, and 1907. Plus a 1923 Merc!, I thought with the Indians that the silver would've been a barber:dontknow:, oh well ill get there someday! plus a 1953 wheat and a Franklin D Roosevelt 1 cent play coin, never seen one of these before, also dug about 93 lbs of scrap tin, brass, copper, aluminum nails, and beavertail pulltabs. So much for being hit, thanks to the guy who left these behind! HH!! 324.jpg SAM_0673.JPG SAM_0675.JPG SAM_0679.JPG SAM_0681.JPG

Upvote 13

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread