Dirt Duke

Aug 26, 2018
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,
My year old Minelab ML 80 headphones stopped connecting to my nox. I thought the phones were broke, so I ordered another set. They don't connect either.
I now assume it's the Nox's fault. Any advice?
Thanks!

Have you tried doing a Factory Reset? Have you tried pairing the WM08 wireless module to see if that pairs?
If that fails, I'd be contacting Minelab for a warranty repair.
Good luck

OP
OP
C

charlives

Jan 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks, I'll try a factory reset. These phones don't have a module.

Indywar2

Greenie
Jun 27, 2020
Indiana
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Draw Pro, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the headphones are Bluetooth. Have you tried connecting the Minelab headphones to another Bluetooth device (e.g. cell phone).
Also, I thought I read both the metal detector and Minelab headphones were both covered under their 3 yr warranty. It would suck being without the detector, so if you cannot figure out the cause maybe use wired headphones until your slow detecting season at which point you send it back in.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Factory reset should take care of it.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I went thru this today after deciding to test the ML80 phones after not using them in months. I tried them on both my 600 and the 800, and did factory resets on both of those machines and no pair. I was worried a bit until I Googled and found the ML80s had the factory reset, by holding the power button down for 10 seconds and two beeps, and they paired instantly.

OP
OP
C

charlives

Jan 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That was what finally worked!! Thanks!!!...and thanks everyone!

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine wouldn't pair together after 2 years. Follow the instructions for originally pairing them. It took about 10 minutes for them to pair from beginning. After that they should be good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions