NPB case closed and no fee credit?

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was scrolling through my sold items today, and I had an item sell, buyer never responded, so I went through the NPB case and closed it fine. I've never had a note that said "the unpaid buyer case is closed and you didn't receive a fee credit" before. I am on eBay managed payments. Are they charging final value fees at payment now only instead of automatically when it sells, or what's going on here?

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
You are correct. They take out the fee before they deposit into your account. Since a payment was not received, no fee was charged. The ONLY good thing about managed payments. It still takes 4-5 days before eBay even sends me my payment. Customers have their product before I even see the money!

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are correct. They take out the fee before they deposit into your account. Since a payment was not received, no fee was charged. The ONLY good thing about managed payments. It still takes 4-5 days before eBay even sends me my payment. Customers have their product before I even see the money!

Alright good deal. Yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense about it. I still hate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread