Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past few YEARS I have shown the Forgery was confirmed from NSA Codebreakers, have conferred with them, and made it clear to the forum with facts confirming the historical cover story that we are living in today.....was plotted out years ago

I have posted the ringleader's name, and shown why the interest is there in the NSA to confer upon this information, as that it related to older parts of the nation's history, a cabal operating an illicit ponzi scheme through their associates in the Federal Reserve, a Land Grab of massive territories, and the enslavement of thousands of human beings for the labor for this order.

And after all that History

You still want more.......just boggles the mind...

So I will open up to the possibility this is a very old sounding tale that is made into a search for a "Hidden Treasure"....and that not every Authentic Statement was the truth in this "Tale".

So please entertain me more.

Now that you guys have narrowed it down to a few dozen guys......which one is That Guy....?

How did you tie him into the Beale Hunting Party and did you find any proof they went out west with 30 men?

Cause the story I found left them dead in the valley with a marker by the location called "Massacre Grounds"....with 30 bodies found......in fact they found 28 of them, and 2 others who had ran from the massacre and were killed away from the group in the nearby gullys.

This is fact......

In Fact, Its More Fact Than The Claim That There Ever Was A Beale In This Party.......

In Fact....Robert Morriss is a cover for the names of the two ringleaders of the Standard Oil Trust....... Rockefeller & Morgan......and our old friend Albert Pike, a High Level Mason, was definitely one of the men who would have access to these documents like Justin's DOI, from the purchase of Thomas Jefferson's estate by the Confederates. They prepared a few locations in Virginia to be used for a 2nd Civil War and encoded it into the DOI that Justin Owns.....

That is the map to the entire Confederate Treasury stored in Virgina.....the Beale is only a part of it....the shares left to the finder.........

The Ciphers led to the troves and the mines, but the DOI leads to the Treasury Dumps there.......

And you guys want History and research on a Codebreaker thread???

.......lol......sounds like someone is publishing AGAIN before finding the trove.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past few YEARS I have shown the Forgery was confirmed from NSA Codebreakers, have conferred with them, and made it clear to the forum with facts confirming the historical cover story that we are living in today.....was plotted out years ago

I have posted the ringleader's name, and shown why the interest is there in the NSA to confer upon this information, as that it related to older parts of the nation's history, a cabal operating an illicit ponzi scheme through their associates in the Federal Reserve, a Land Grab of massive territories, and the enslavement of thousands of human beings for the labor for this order.

And after all that History

You still want more.......just boggles the mind...

So I will open up to the possibility this is a very old sounding tale that is made into a search for a "Hidden Treasure"....and that not every Authentic Statement was the truth in this "Tale".

So please entertain me more.

Now that you guys have narrowed it down to a few dozen guys......which one is That Guy....?

How did you tie him into the Beale Hunting Party and did you find any proof they went out west with 30 men?

Cause the story I found left them dead in the valley with a marker by the location called "Massacre Grounds"....with 30 bodies found......in fact they found 28 of them, and 2 others who had ran from the massacre and were killed away from the group in the nearby gullys.

This is fact......

In Fact, Its More Fact Than The Claim That There Ever Was A Beale In This Party.......

In Fact....Robert Morriss is a cover for the names of the two ringleaders of the Standard Oil Trust....... Rockefeller & Morgan......and our old friend Albert Pike, a High Level Mason, was definitely one of the men who would have access to these documents like Justin's DOI, from the purchase of Thomas Jefferson's estate by the Confederates. They prepared a few locations in Virginia to be used for a 2nd Civil War and encoded it into the DOI that Justin Owns.....

That is the map to the entire Confederate Treasury stored in Virgina.....the Beale is only a part of it....the shares left to the finder.........

The Ciphers led to the troves and the mines, but the DOI leads to the Treasury Dumps there.......

And you guys want History and research on a Codebreaker thread???

.......lol......sounds like someone is publishing AGAIN before finding the trove.....

Well sir I can definitely say you are wrong about everything. Justintime's DOI does not lead to the Confederate Treasury in Virginia. Why? Because I know where the Confederate Treasury or Treasures are located in Virginia and Justintime's location is not one of them. He may have an earlier treasure from the Revolutionary War but definitely not from the Confederate States of America. I know this to be fact.

Now let's post all of this in the Confederate Treasure forum and let us get back to the search of the Beale Treasure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per "Post" # 51... WHERE...?

The City of Lynchburg has a Clerk's Office just like Campbell County does at Rustburg only it is in Lynchburg. I have not been there and I don't know if anyone else has? They may even have a painting of Robert Morris hanging in the Courthouse, I know the one in Danville, Va has paintings of some of their early mayors. You can most likely "Google" Lynchburg City Clerk's Office for the phone number and address. Good Luck. I sure wish I could get things done faster I would be up there looking myself.

O

Old Silver

The City of Lynchburg has a Clerk's Office just like Campbell County does at Rustburg only it is in Lynchburg. I have not been there and I don't know if anyone else has? They may even have a painting of Robert Morris hanging in the Courthouse, I know the one in Danville, Va has paintings of some of their early mayors. You can most likely "Google" Lynchburg City Clerk's Office for the phone number and address. Good Luck. I sure wish I could get things done faster I would be up there looking myself.

Would that be circuit court? Sometimes you can find things in circuit court records that you don't find in county court records.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would that be circuit court? Sometimes you can find things in circuit court records that you don't find in county court records.

Most likely all I know is the City has a Clerk for deeds and wills just like the county does and sometimes they have the same records in both.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sir I can definitely say you are wrong about everything. Justintime's DOI does not lead to the Confederate Treasury in Virginia. Why? Because I know where the Confederate Treasury or Treasures are located in Virginia and Justintime's location is not one of them. He may have an earlier treasure from the Revolutionary War but definitely not from the Confederate States of America. I know this to be fact.

Now let's post all of this in the Confederate Treasure forum and let us get back to the search of the Beale Treasure.

Go get a job as a mod and a NSA Codebreaker and then I might listen to your reasoning. And then Ill throw the facts on the table again......there is a map, and you have no idea where to find it do you?

This is the Beale Treasure.....

You cant even distinguish between there being one or many CSA Treasuries........and you say you have one or all of them....what kind of logic is that Franklin?

Because I know where the Confederate Treasury or Treasures are located in Virginia and Justintime's location is not one of them.

So is there One or Many? There are many and there are distractions and lures......but it seems that every empty location still shows signs of human alteration.....so someone is digging chambers....

Franklin.....you are running a stall tactic here telling us where to categorize our information.....seriously......just post what you want and stop acting like we are having trouble understanding your facts......

Got any more historical records ??

Last time I checked the treasure was buried underground not in a file cabinet

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Go get a job as a mod and a NSA Codebreaker and then I might listen to your reasoning. And then Ill throw the facts on the table again......there is a map, and you have no idea where to find it do you?

This is the Beale Treasure.....

You cant even distinguish between there being one or many CSA Treasuries........and you say you have one or all of them....what kind of logic is that Franklin?

So is there One or Many? There are many and there are distractions and lures......but it seems that every empty location still shows signs of human alteration.....so someone is digging chambers....

Franklin.....you are running a stall tactic here telling us where to categorize our information.....seriously......just post what you want and stop acting like we are having trouble understanding your facts......

Got any more historical records ??

Last time I checked the treasure was buried underground not in a file cabinet

Day by day we get closer to revelation.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had a balloon to hold all of the hot air you are blowing you could fly to the moon.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the insults and treat each other with respect or find you lost the ability to post at all....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MAY have to do MORE FOIA stuff... dunno; MAYBE from VMI! Of course, ALL they have on "file" is stuff about the CIPHERS! Friedman Papers are at the MARSHALL MUSEUM... I LOOKED! BAH HUMBUG! Elisabeth F. WAS NOT amused...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! VMI & Lexington, Va. were destroyed during the CONFEDERATE WAR by Yank "BLACK DAVE" Hunter... WHERE do you think the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ came from to rebuild VMI/Lexington, Va.? "BEALE TREASURE"/CSA TREASURY - WESTERN portion of VIRGINIA! "Wall" of PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY remains...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to the Golden Boy

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOT to worry; info of "interest"; At VMI/MFRL, look for E.F.'s BOX 8, FILE 23. For READING pleasure (rainy day here in "The BURG")... P. 23 of Richard/Ron's "site"... "google" Page 23: Beale Ciphers Analyses. ENJOY!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! About Stephen's collection of RARE books (Stephen Matyas); he has/had a copy of the ORIGINAL BPP/"JOBPRINT"... cover...? GREEN! "Google" AbeBooks: Collector Profile: Stephen M. Matyas HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions