nugget hunting placerville

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, i live in placerville, i go detecting once or twice a week. i know people find nuggets with detectors around here but they arent giving up any locations not even general area wich is understandable. i go creek prospecting several times a week and always find gold so i know its just a matter of time before i find a nugget that way, i really wants to find gold with my detector though. i have a goldmaster so i know it will find even small gold.i also know im using it right cause i am finding small steel bbs boot nails and lead pellets and i have no problem finding larger like 9mm bullets and pull tabs and i am finding lots i mean lots of square nails and some cool artifacts so i know im at spots that arent too hunted if at all, but, they are also areas known for large production of fine gold not nuggets so much so i just havnt passed over any nuggets yet or my coil isnt going deep enough :-[. but i know my gms depth limitations so i try to stay close to bedrock. anyways there has got to be someone who wants to head out with me im sick of going alone.im young and fit not afraid to trek all day lets find more gold :thumbsup: :icon_sunny:

bbdune

Nov 29, 2008
Hi I have lived in the placerville area for fifteen years,,,Even before that we used to come up to grizzly Flats and visit my aunt and uncle Back in the late 70s early 80s,,,,,I am also looking for someone to go out with,,,whos serious about what they are doing,,,The local club in placerville is a joke,,sorry to say this but they are pretty wierd,,,, I have three detectors,,,,but mostly hunt in parks,,,,I am interested in gold hunting,,,,I found a nice gold ring today and another gold ring about a week ago thats 14k white gold,,,thats beautiful,,, then about two months ago I found a diamond ring with a simulated ruby,,,, I am in good health and a nice person Forget all this messaging computer stuff and call me at 642-2462 Ray

bbdune

Nov 29, 2008
Hi Placerville nugget hunter,,, Why didnt you get back to me?? I am a very good hunter and have been metal detecting for years ,, I also have top of the line detectors,,, I am honest and if we find a big nugget I will split the price,,,,,I have a strong back and good health,,,Come on lets do it,,,,,Ray 642 2462

ScottC

Jun 21, 2009
bbdune

I live in Rancho Cordova and have many years experience coin and gold detecting. Currently have a claim up in the Nevada City area, been dredging mostly in recent years, but have been interested in detecting some areas out towards Placerville. Also, I have a 4x4 and a quad. Detectors that I use are Minelab Eureka and Minelab GP3500 for gold and Whites 6000 Di Pro for coins. If your interested going out detecting sometime my contact intormation is on my website www.goldfinds.com

ScottC.

El Dorado

Greenie
Jun 30, 2009
Hi pvillehunter

I think I saw a message that you found your first nugget. Congratulations they are rare.
I am an experienced detector and life long panner. I also have a GMT and like it very much. I am usually more active in the winter and cool months because of the cooler weather and wet ground is a better conductor for finding gold. In the summer months I go once a week. I live in El Dorado Hills my name is Cliff call me at (916) 358-5111.

To other responders bbdune and ScottC, give me a call lets find some gold.

BRASSF

Jan 18, 2007
Deltona, FL
Detector(s) used
2 sticks
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm new here in Camino, so if any of ya'll are heading out to md, let me know. :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread