Nut size QXT

Oldbuttplate

Oct 18, 2013
East Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT. It was free. Still works good.
Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Need a little help on what size the nut for the trigger switch is. I was given a QXT that was in the box and looks new but for some dust and no nut on the switch. After down loading the info for Whites web site I have it working. As I just got back into metal detecting this is high end stuff to me. Last time I used one was 1977 and can't remember what model of whites I had back in that time.
Thanks.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email or call White's and ask if they can send you the nut.

OP
OP
O

Oldbuttplate

Oct 18, 2013
East Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like I'm going to have to, every one I have tried has been close but a no go. I have a box of nuts and bolts that has about everything!

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your QXT must be male. If you had found a female QXT, you wouldn't have to worry about finding its nuts.

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your QXT must be male. If you had found a female QXT, you wouldn't have to worry about finding its nuts.

In case you didn't notice, you just showed us you're nuts! :tongue3:

OP
OP
O

Oldbuttplate

Oct 18, 2013
East Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Email or call White's and ask if they can send you the nut.
Have to love whites, sent an email asking the size and they are sending me one, no charge! Most companies now days would charge for the part and postage no matter how inexpensive it was.
Makes me went to look at a new whites detector now. Wife would kill me if I did, but I can just go LOOK?

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's has great customer service as you've found out. Nothing wrong with just looking!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread