Nwbie finds silver

B

BatCat

I?m new to detecting and just got my detector the other day. Spent an hour in the yard getting used to it and found the 53 rosie, 46 nickel, a couple of wheaties and the watch. The watch looks like it gold but no makings

Went to the local school for a couple of hours and did the wood chips where I got the St Christopher?s medal (Sterling) and about 2 buck in clad. Not very much junk at all some foil is all.

Attachments

• First.jpg
    First.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

BatCat

jt70 said:
HOLY Smokes!

Looks like you are a fast learner

Great job

JT

Didn't take long at all. Always wanted to try MDing and the tips from this forum helped a lot. I also went out with a plan and checked out a few sites before the detector arrived. Now all I have to do is check my spelling.

OP
OP
B

BatCat

treasurekidd said:
Nice finds Batcat! What brand detector are you using? HH!
Ace 250 wanted to go wit a Tesoro but the price and all.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats some good loot batcat!! WTG

F

Floater

That is excellent for a first time out. The medal is great and the watch is worth a little more than you think. dont clean it though. Have a jewler identify it and then check the value if you cant read the name on the back or face. Keep at it and Welcome. HH

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Bat cat we need to combine forces !!!!!!!!! I have found at least a dozen watch bands...no watches...just tell me what kind of band you need... we can take turns using watch. BUT.. lemmie think. Since i quit work i forgot how to tell time !! ::)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!

:D Welcome to the forum! :D

Nana ;)

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum Batcat ! Looks like you got a good start on your finds. Keep up the good digging !

Huntin' 59er

R

rvbvetter

WOW! What a way to start! WTG!! And welcome to the forum. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread