jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An undercover police detective participating in a motorcycle rally that turned violent pounded on the rear window of an SUV while others attacked the driver through his window, according to a criminal complaint Wednesday charging him with gang assault. Wojciech Braszczok was an "active participant" in the attack on Alexian Lien's car two weeks ago following a chase up Manhattan's West Side Highway, prosecutors said. He did nothing to stop it, didn't report it to his superiors for two days, and then when did, he lied about it, changing his story to say he saw the attack but didn't participate, said Assistant District Attorney Samantha Turino.

NYC cop arrested over SUV-biker melee appears in court - CBS News

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As it should be, the video showed a mob. A dangerous one. I didn't see any independent, rational thought going on. Looks like the best way to instill humanity in that group is for many of them to face jail time!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the cop's lawyer says that the window his client pounded on was already broken so he's innocent?? HELLO! I'm not surprised seeing a NYC cop with a gang mentality.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the cop's lawyer says that the window his client pounded on was already broken so he's innocent?? HELLO! I'm not surprised seeing a NYC cop with a gang mentality.
My guess he had ulterior motives to ride with them in the first place & under cover
was just the Excuse that got it ok'd

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Share the road. I saw a motorcyclist slow down on purpose to control the car. He was in effect driving the car and his bike too. That never works out good for anyone. One statement said the car drove into the middle of the group, that is a crime? Its called share the road. The kids were in the back seat, and the officer was beating the back window, there is no defense for this. Unfortunately everyone thought they were right at the time. I think we need cut some slack for the officer, but he needs to address putting a kid in danger. If I were in the same situation, I dont know how I would react. Police are people too, and they make mistakes. Lets hope some good comes of this. Being a professional driver for over ten years, I have seen many things that made no sense. Being almost a 100' feet long, and 8'feet wide I was a target for motorist. Even other big trucks scared me in the end, I no longer drive unless I have too. I have been on both sides of the road rage, and what we need is more rest areas, wider lanes, faster and more lanes, and regulation to stop. Our roads and highways are killing zones, especially during construction. As we get more and more frustrated we are feeding on each other, people just need to learn to chill. Ill end on the word gang, that was not bikers, that was a gang. They have their own rules and as you can see, they have no respect for our laws.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread