O"Hi"o!

Mythreal

Feb 21, 2011
O"Hi"o!

Howdy everyone! Been lurking for a year or two and finally bought my first MD :) After much consideration I decided on an Ace 350. I was able to find a somewhat local ma and pa detector shop and bought it there. Spent a couple hours yesterday in my yard trying to learn to pinpoint and think I'm starting to get it. I even made 9 cents while learning! "Paid" training ;D Hardest part was trying to dig the holes right so I could cover them back up without it looking like a giant squirrel had lost his nuts in my yard. It's definitely addicting! Each time I dug something up, whether trash or coin, I kept saying to myself, just one more signal, just one more dig....

I've used these forums as my main source of info and encouragement. You guys know you're stuff and I hope to have some cool finds to share with you all soon!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: O"Hi"o!

crigon_04.gif
Mythreal

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 46

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome to the site , and yes it is worse than a drug. You will keep going and just one more find. Then you will look up and it is so dark you cannot see what you are doing. And you are standing there holding a Flashlight and say to yourself ,just one more Target !

OP
OP
M

Mythreal

Feb 21, 2011

Daedalus said:
Welcome to the site , and yes it is worse than a drug. You will keep going and just one more find. Then you will look up and it is so dark you cannot see what you are doing. And you are standing there holding a Flashlight and say to yourself ,just one more Target !

Hahaha! That's what pretty much happened to me yesterday. . . I went out in the late afternoon even though the temp here is sub 32 degrees. I started to see a few snow flakes and was thought to myself it's just a a few flakes so just one more dig and by the time I was done "one more-ing" I looked around and there was an inch or two of snow on the ground and my hand was frozen! I was completely oblivious until I shut it off and headed back towards the house!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread