Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has become evident from several posts on many different TN threads, that "you have no facts of your own" as you claim of others.
King Arthur and Welsh miners in America come from Wilson & Blackett, Henry Sinclair and Templars on Oak Island from Muir and Halpern, secret codes in Shakespeare from Amundson, and various other books and youtube videos.
Then there is the obvious outrageous misinformation posted as "fact"- King Charles I was an Illuminati, Shakespeare and his children were illiterate and couldn't sign their name, White giants and/or King Arthur and his band if merry Welsh miners built the Native American Earthen Mounds, mankind originated from Mars, the Romans had settlements in the Western States circa 750BCE, Romans, Welsh, Israelites banding together and sailing to Troy, and so on.
Insulting those who correct this false information and the constant disparaging of academic professionals DOES NOT prove that you are right.
'NUFF SAID!

I wrote these two articles and I stand by them. Since then I have translated the three letters on the Bayview Stone that Alan Wilson had not. The three letters were the date 579AD and the text was written by Taliesin (Merlin)

https://kellynoeller.com/2021/02/

https://kellynoeller.com/2021/03/

King Arthur remained entombed in the cave until 587AD when he was removed and buried at St. Peter's Church.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hell a whole bunch of you are attacking me. I just want a clarification by those that say they are setting the Truth Standard. Prove me wrong on those quotes of the years for the building of the pyramids or on the Earth Mounds in Wales. Your whole pack want to discredit people and their post but you have no facts of your own. Enough said.

I can recommend a good entry-level book on Egyptology in the work of Cyril Aldred titled "The Egyptians" (published by Thames & Hudson)

But really, I assume you have had exposure to history in school, possibly after through independent research, and if you are still in denial of the generally accepted dates of Copper or Bronze Ages (as it relates to evidence of metal tools used in working the pyramid stones), the well documented lineage and reigns of Pharoahs (and even their chief engineers), and the writings and inscriptions they left. I really don't know how far back I'd have to with you to start. It apparently didn't "catch" the first time. I used to teach college level economics and some students suck your energy dry. Others recharge you. I don't have that much energy I'm willing to donate.

I'm not mocking you. All I have to do is sit back and let you type and you take care of that very thoroughly.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if your education disappoints you. I enjoy what I do and what I have done.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never said it disappoints me. It challenges me. Unlike making stuff up as an easy way to avoid the burden of reality.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I wrote these two articles and I stand by them. Since then I have translated the three letters on the Bayview Stone that Alan Wilson had not. The three letters were the date 579AD and the text was written by Taliesin (Merlin)
https://kellynoeller.com/2021/03/
King Arthur remained entombed in the cave until 587AD when he was removed and buried at St. Peter's Church.
Those two articles are full of totally false misinformation.
King Arthur was never in Jackson county, Kentucky, nor killed by Delaware Indians.
The church wall painting in Stoke Dry is that of King Edmund of East Anglia (St Edmund) being killed by the Viking Ivar the Boneless in 869AD. There are several UK churches with similar paintings of St Edmund the Martyr.
St Illtyd, son of Bicanus, was not the nephew of King Arthur, and the quote posted never mentions Arthur.
(A simple Google will reveal the content of that quote)
Taliesin was a 6th century traveling poet/bard, wrote "THE BOOK OF TALIESIN", but NOT Merlin, a Druid wizard of legend.
The Bay View Runestone does not have a message written in the fake 1791 Iolo Morganwg created "Coelbren" Welsh alphabet, but in Norse Tunic alphabet- that's why it is called a "runestone".

I stand by the above list as being a poor patchwork various unrelated people and events, some real, some not, pieced to create a fantasy pseudo history that can easily be proven as false by very basic research of the key names mentioned above.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigos.

The wall paintings that adorn the south wall of the Digby Chapel. These date to the 13th century and depict St Christopher carrying the infant Jesus, and the death of St Edmund. Edmund is shown tied to a stake while archers shoot arrows at him.

stokedan.jpg

Stoke-Dry-0908.jpg

Aside from the quality of the painting and their unusually well-preserved state, it is the likenesses of the bowmen that draw attention from scholars around the world. Though the church guide calls them Danish, a more common interpretation (though by no means universally accepted) is that the archers represent American Indians.

st-andrews-dry-stoke-rutland-wall-paintings-1.jpg

Certainly, the physiognomy of the archers could represent native Americans. According to visitor notes on display, an American visitor recently suggested that he could name the actual tribe represented by the painting of the archers. Is this proof that Europeans visited North America centuries before Columbus? Well, not proof, certainly, but it is intriguing to speculate!

But the fact remains looking at all the pictures in chapel the medieval pictures are drawings based on the skill of artist of the time. The artist was trying to illustrate a heathen. While indeed it may look like an Indian it could also represent a wild haired viking. Not all vikings wore round horned helmets. ( another point to consider the medieval artist probably never left the village and had no concept what a Dane or viking looked like?)

Further more imagery of the death of St Edmund by vikings is well known through out England. As you can see below.

Edmundbeingmartyred05.jpg

edmund-killed.jpg

edmund.jpg

edmund wrew.jpg

All imagery of a king tied up being Shot by arrows by mostly helmet less archers. So to conclude that just another interpretation of the martyrdom of st Edmund. An early king killed by Vikings because he refused to give up Christianity.

So not an image of King Arthur being killed by natives of America. Its a example of how agenda driven methodology can take some thing entirely out of context by cherry picking an image yet totally ignore what is around it.

Stoke-Dry-0865.jpg

Crow

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Amigos.

The wall paintings that adorn the south wall of the Digby Chapel. These date to the 13th century and depict St Christopher carrying the infant Jesus, and the death of St Edmund. Edmund is shown tied to a stake while archers shoot arrows at him.

View attachment 1915233

View attachment 1915232

Aside from the quality of the painting and their unusually well-preserved state, it is the likenesses of the bowmen that draw attention from scholars around the world. Though the church guide calls them Danish, a more common interpretation (though by no means universally accepted) is that the archers represent American Indians.

View attachment 1915231

Certainly, the physiognomy of the archers could represent native Americans. According to visitor notes on display, an American visitor recently suggested that he could name the actual tribe represented by the painting of the archers. Is this proof that Europeans visited North America centuries before Columbus? Well, not proof, certainly, but it is intriguing to speculate!

But the fact remains looking at all the pictures in chapel the medieval pictures are drawings based on the skill of artist of the time. The artist was trying to illustrate a heathen. While indeed it may look like an Indian it could also represent a wild haired viking. Not all vikings wore round horned helmets. ( another point to consider the medieval artist probably never left the village and had no concept what a Dane or viking looked like?)

Further more imagery of the death of St Edmund by vikings is well known through out England. As you can see below.

View attachment 1915235

View attachment 1915239

View attachment 1915236

View attachment 1915238

All imagery of a king tied up being Shot by arrows by mostly helmet less archers. So to conclude that just another interpretation of the martyrdom of st Edmund. An early king killed by Vikings because he refused to give up Christianity.

So not an image of King Arthur being killed by natives of America. Its a example of how agenda driven methodology can take some thing entirely out of context by cherry picking an image yet totally ignore what is around it.

View attachment 1915245

Crow

Do you know the meaning of "Stokes Dry?" It means, "Evil Blow."

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those two articles are full of totally false misinformation.
King Arthur was never in Jackson county, Kentucky, nor killed by Delaware Indians.
The church wall painting in Stoke Dry is that of King Edmund of East Anglia (St Edmund) being killed by the Viking Ivar the Boneless in 869AD. There are several UK churches with similar paintings of St Edmund the Martyr.
St Illtyd, son of Bicanus, was not the nephew of King Arthur, and the quote posted never mentions Arthur.
(A simple Google will reveal the content of that quote)
Taliesin was a 6th century traveling poet/bard, wrote "THE BOOK OF TALIESIN", but NOT Merlin, a Druid wizard of legend.
The Bay View Runestone does not have a message written in the fake 1791 Iolo Morganwg created "Coelbren" Welsh alphabet, but in Norse Tunic alphabet- that's why it is called a "runestone".

I stand by the above list as being a poor patchwork various unrelated people and events, some real, some not, pieced to create a fantasy pseudo history that can easily be proven as false by very basic research of the key names mentioned above.

How has the Bay View Runestone then been translated when it was written on the stone in 579AD?

Here is some Coelbren written in the year 490. Please explain no Coelbren before 1791? Coelbren dated in the year 490.png

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I wrote these two articles and I stand by them.
Since then I have translated the three letters on the Bayview Stone that Alan Wilson had not.
The three letters were the date 579AD and the text was written by Taliesin (Merlin)
https://kellynoeller.com/2021/03/...
Franklin, why do you persist in promoting this false history of King Arthur, the sole origin being the seven "King Arthur" books by Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett?
The two articles that you wrote and stand by, are just, at best, paraphrased rewrites of their books, including the provided mislabeled photos, come directly from their pseudo history books.
Legitimate professional academics scoff at Wilson & Blackett's fantasy purely speculative tale of King Arthur in Jackson, Kentucky due to the total lack of evidence beyond creative imagination, and are dismissed as quasi-historians selling alternative history to "suppressed secret history conspiracy" minded gullible believers.
As I stated earlier, simple basic research quickly proves this fabricated history wrong, so why do you continue posting this misinformation to the TN readers?

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Franklin- we could all post out of focus photos of a bit of page of an unreferenced book and claim it says what we please. That is not evidence. The whole page, in focus, with title, date and authors, please.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigos.

Crow
A very good post ,Crow.
What you termed as "agenda driven cherry picking" is also considered a symptom of Apophenia, the tendency to mistakenly perceive connections and meanings between totally unrelated things, creating a clustering illusion of connection.
As for the pseudo King Artur histories by Wilson & Blackett, it is apparent that they are masters of "agenda driven methodology" of taken unrelated "facts" out of context to support their creative fabricated history books marketed to the unwary gullible reader for profit.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are wrong again as usual.

Last edited:

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Franklin- we could all post out of focus photos of a bit of page of an unreferenced book and claim it says what we please. That is not evidence. The whole page, in focus, with title, date and authors, please. And please sho us where we are wrong.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
And please remember Franklin that you did not start this thread, so you can't lock it when you are no longer able to answer questions.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Amigos.

View attachment 1915233

View attachment 1915232

View attachment 1915231

View attachment 1915235

View attachment 1915239

View attachment 1915236

View attachment 1915238

View attachment 1915245

Crow

Crow:

Thanks again for yet another informative and factual post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread