Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When are you going to post real documented history instead of these fantasies by engineer, stolen property dealers that change their names, and LDS genealogists wannabe historians for self published profit?
When you research your source and the people behind the story, you will find their credentials and credibility for what they present is totally lacking.
As for "not knowing history", it is not I be unable to discern history fact from pure history fiction.

As I have told you many times when you put me on your salary payroll I will furnish you with all the facts. For now, no money no facts given. You have to earn them or look for them yourself. And I know it is easier to try and twist them out of others that are in the know.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As I have told you many times when you put me on your salary payroll I will furnish you with all the facts. For now, no money no facts given. You have to earn them or look for them yourself. And I know it is easier to try and twist them out of others that are in the know.

If you would like "salary" for your theories and fruits of your "research", I suggest contacting Prometheus Entertainments, creators of "Curse of Oak Island", "Ancient Aliens" and "The Unexplained"...if they turn you down try the Marvel Universe at Disney.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Franklin, you have no idea of what college degrees I or any my friends and colleagues possess. So please give me a list of all the college degrees possessed by Dr/Professor/Lord Lee Pennington, so I can compare.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Lee Pennington is the President of ANCIENT KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION, which discuss King Arthur and the Welsh in Kentucky referencing Alan Wilson and other alternative nonsense as fact, like pyramids in Kentucky- NOT a legitimate historical society as was inferred.
https://sites.google.com/site/ancientky/
There are links on the left and right side of this page with very familiar titles and information that has been posted as fact on these threads, and apparently utilized as one's research source.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lee Pennington is the President of ANCIENT KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION, which discuss King Arthur and the Welsh in Kentucky referencing Alan Wilson and other alternative nonsense as fact, like pyramids in Kentucky- NOT a legitimate historical society as was inferred.
There are links on the left and right side of this page with very familiar titles and information that has been posted as fact on these threads, and apparently utilized as one's research source.

The utter nonsense continues.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure does but not by whom you think but yourselves.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
767 posts and still nothing but utter nonsense and absolutely nothing ever found or factually documented about the fictional money pit and fictional treasure on hoax island.

Seems like lately the thread is being used to promote nonsensical fiction about fairy tale kings.

Thanks to actual researchers like Crow and others, the fiction is easy to disregard.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now this thread is finally getting good.

film-the_big_lebowski-1998-the_dude-jeff_bridges-bottoms-pj_pants.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Lee Pennington and wife Joy were teachers at Jefferson County Community College in Kentucky.
Lee Pennington gained fame with the fringe cryptohistory believers with he pronouncement that the marks on the Brandenburg stone were really Coelbren letters, the alphabet of the ancient Welsh Druids, an alphabet that has determined to be an 18th century created fake.

Lee Pennington earned an English Degree in 1962 at Berea College, taught high school English for two years then received a Graduate Degree at the University of Iowa.
None of his Degrees were for history.
Pennington also received two Honorary Degrees, Doctor of Philosophy in Arts from The Academy of Southern Arts and Letters, and Doctor of Literature from the World University in Benson, Arizona.
*NOTE* The World University is dedicated to education in esoteric and non-traditional subjects.
Pennington wrote several books of poetry and taught creative writing at Jefferson County CC.

Since their retirement, the Pennington's formed the JOLE Production company, making pseudo history "documentaries" on topics like King Arthur and the Welsh in Kentucky, which are available on their site for a price.
JoLe Productions

"The truth will ultimately come out about the Brandenburg Stone"- Lee Pennington, June 6, 2013

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to know your source and the people behind the story...
It appears that you need to do a bit more research on "the source and the people behind the story".
An LDS genealogist, dealer in stolen artwork, industrial engineer plant over sear, and a poet/creative writing teacher are not reliable sources for historical fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Lee Pennington who is today President of the Kentucky Historical Society.
He has more college degrees and expertise than anyone you will meet...
Two college degrees, two Honorary Doctorates, none that are in history, and President o of the ANCIENT KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My treasures are fact that you very much.
I just made a post about the 7G's in Shakespear's Epitaph.
Four of the letter "G's" form a cross and three form a 3,4,5 Triangle.
If you take the short side of the triangle and go to the top of it and then go 720 feet the width of Nolan's Cross takes you to the treasure's location at 44 30 51.31N 64 17 23.28W
Those "G's" string together to form a cross on Shakespeare's Epitaph that take one "to the treasure's location" on Oak Island is pure Apophenia, making a connection to unrelated information creating a clustering illusion of fact.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those "G's" string together to form a cross on Shakespeare's Epitaph that take one "to the treasure's location" on Oak Island is pure Apophenia, making a connection to unrelated information creating a clustering illusion of fact.

LOL.....the individual ECS is referring to flip flops more than a fish thrown on dry land. One post says a fictional treasure never was on hoax island then the next post states yet another fictional location for the fictional treasure.....then there is the space/time warps tunnel the poster states exists at the bottom of the fictional money pit....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes... The Freemason Depositors...Have proven that they did leave a vast Treasure on Oak Island...
By their cunningness and their lack of evidence.... which has "Not" been found...
This is their Proof!
That appears to be the exact same "PROOF" of many, many treasure tales.
If it hasn't been found, it MUST exist.
'NUFF SAID!

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
777 posts and still nothing but utter nonsense and still absolutely nothing has ever been found or factually documented about the fictional money pit and fictional treasure on hoax island.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
777 posts and still nothing but utter nonsense and still absolutely nothing has ever been found or factually documented about the fictional money pit and fictional treasure on hoax island.

You are forgetting this

truck.jpg

Mescalero1

Greenie
Jun 26, 2020
San Fernando Valley
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I think everyone missed the boat on this one. If you would have read the "Items Confirmed" list, you would have seen this: "Heart shaped stone found by Blankenships in 1967? Appears hand carved".

This is actually one of the Peralta digs as they are famous for leaving carved stone hearts around their sites. Maybe this is why no one could ever follow Jacob!

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I think everyone missed the boat on this one. If you would have read the "Items Confirmed" list, you would have seen this: "Heart shaped stone found by Blankenships in 1967? Appears hand carved".

This is actually one of the Peralta digs as they are famous for leaving carved stone hearts around their sites. Maybe this is why no one could ever follow Jacob!

Yet another plated item.....a fake carved by hoaxers (maybe even by the blankenships attempting to gain recognition by “finding a cryptic stone” not unlike the fake 90 foot stone).

Just as with the hoax island 90 foot stone, the peralta stones are fake as well promoting a false narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions