Oak Island, I found a contact and off it went, here is my dechiphering.

Revenue

Dec 26, 2004
Oak Island deciphering by Revenue.

There is something buried on Oak Island NC Canada. How do I know?

Because the signs is obvious. And when I finally found the clue there is no other explanation.
It is logical and correct and mapped a way that a Sea Captain would do, read on and be amazed.

It is so obvious to me that I can not guarantee others have not come to the same conclusion as to the deciphering but I have not read it one single place and the human nature is to overlook the easy and logical approach and to seek the abnormal and difficult. I therefore think no one has, at least not come forward.

Let?s skip the history of oak island and forget the pit for a while. Imagine there has been no excavation and no one knows about the pit. In fact, let?s pretend to be the ancestor of the one who buried it. You know the whereabouts of the Island and have a told message to look for the sign and to use the normal way to retrieve a treasure buried by ?us?

Walk around the Island until you see the mark. The mark is the Triangle of stones very close to the beach just above high tide. It is there because you should spot it by such a walk.

You recognise the sign as your ancestor?s normal way to mark the Island. It is the stone triangle you all have heard about but if you have not, here it is.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/Writings/oak_island/oak_island03.html

Amazingly the survey was done by a man and company named (rope)r, you will see how funny this may seem after a while.

On Laverne s page above he also mentions that the apex stone has an X engraved and that make sense as X marks the spot, doesn?t it? Yes it does and this triangle contains every clue to the exact spot of the treasure to the informed excavator and ancestor.

The triangle has a cross inside with the longest bar pointing at a somewhat big flat stone in a distance from the triangle and the short bar pointing west-east. This means that when you find the first drilled stone walk east to find the other one!!!!!!!

It would not amaze me if the two other corner stones of the triangle have an engraved spot but if they are there they have never been told about anywhere. Or maybe a small drilled hole??

You have now found the two drilled stones that in fact are divider spots on the big map, the actual Oak Island. Yes, the Island is the Map and sea captains of the period 1500-1700 knew how to use the divider, it was one of their 3 navigational tools. The early sextant, the early compass and the timeless divider. The divider being the only surgical instrument of navigation of that epoch.

Take another look at the triangle again, will you please, remember that the apex stone had an X engraved? You see that the two lines from the corner stones meet at the apex. That is the divider width.

You see that the Triangle has no bottom line (it has if you take in account the cross bar but we have used its meaning already. There is however a curved line at the bottom and that could have two meanings.

One may be : Divide this way ( south )

Two may be: Divider length two is to pass both divider points.

How can we find the divider lengths???

Walk at the direction of the triangle itself, not the cross bar and You walk pass the first divider stone ( drilled ) and in that vicinity You will find a Huge cross, I mean really HUGE.

This cross has the divider lengths planted in it and some of the six stones that it is made of should have some markings on them to tell what to do.

Cut ropes of that given length and tie them to a pin you put in each of the drilled stones.
Or tie both ropes to one of the pins and let one of them go pass the other pin. Remember we had two options. In addition to that it could be both north and south of the drilled stones.

Walk to the exact apex of the meeting rope ends and find the entrance to the secret of Oak Island after some digging. The apex of two tied up rope ends is only exact at one single point just as the crossing of two lines made by a divider.

We could in fact end up at the Pit who knows??? Maybe earlier excavations have destroyed the tunnels leading from my entrance point given by the divider points?

I have read that the triton alliance with Dan Blankenship and Dan Henskee is seeking to excavate the west side of the Island trying to raise 15 million dollars to do so.

I think my approach should be considered first as it involves no major investment.

I believe 2005 is the Year we find out what the secret is.

How did I come to this conclusion?? I dug down my own treasure and met all the difficulties that it meant. How can my son find it after I am dead? How to find an exact spot without revealing too much to any others. What if the map is gone in a fire?

Regards

Revenue.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the family who owns Oak island is not going to allow any more treasure hunts on thier Island. So it is a moot point but I agree that the most intelligent would leave a large stone marker of some type because trees are not forever.

We may never know, and I kinda think it's pretty funny that whoever hid this trove planned it that way. We think we're so smart with all our technology but so far Oak island has been nothing but a money pit for the investors who plunked down their $.

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, a money pit to some, and a grave to others.

Guess there are some things that mankind will never conquer 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions