Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are links for me as well but they open on my browser

it does that sometimes to these photos when you upload them....here they are once more for you sasquash in order as described above

NY LAKE ARROW 2 Poussin.jpg The upper half showing the map to the lake and the movement by the cross to find the mark on the other side of the lake

NY THUNDERBIRD2.jpg The overall image of the lake and the valley that you travel through to get to the vault....an abstract image but an obvious arrow and the Thunderbird of the Mohawk side...Carved into the flat rock with a map arrow pointing at the valley across the lake.......

NY THUNDERBIRD.jpg The image is set to be used as a theme, to take flight to the other side, where a flat rock is crafted

NY HOOKED X.jpg The other part of the sculpted art along the river is separated into two halfs, this being the first one you get to and shows the art to be incredibly decorated among the distractions like the waterfalls and large geometric shapes

The face and Mustache of Samuel D' Champlain can be seen on the side of the waterline, along with a large Hooked X.....they are basically made to be located as well on the other side of the lake with the same marks found in more detail of a base map.....this is the part that captures the love for the way of the Native in the book he wrote about the plants and animals they saw with their guides, who were all native americans from the local tribes here.

NY Heart Poussin.jpg This piece is there next to the Hooked X as well, and shows there is the bottom half of the puzzle that makes up the map of the area's landmarks to be found on the silhouette of the painting....with vectors of direction shown to peaks and other marks.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well how about a recent thread that said he 'knew' where the fenn treasure is and needed someone to get it??

I have yet to see the "found' pics

U must be joking ...recent thread...

Wanna go find it for me.... this post you talk about.....:laughing7:

Here's a clue that might make you not want to go for it....

Fenn Art.jpg Claims in his book 'Thrill of the Chase'......that he's Zodiac....

You will probably ask me what that means too....:icon_scratch:

Hey jeff where are your finds?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
U must be joking ...recent thread...

Wanna go find it for me.... this post you talk about.....:laughing7:

Here's a clue that might make you not want to go for it....

View attachment 1509800 Claims in his book 'Thrill of the Chase'......that he's Zodiac....

You will probably ask me what that means too....:icon_scratch:

Hey jeff where are your finds?

I have found stuff, but I cannot compare to the great Eldo
you wanna find something , find it yourself. you asked for examples

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever man you began the convo and you dont wanna talk about it.....

You can show your finds anytime you feel like there is a group of trolls under the bridge that are taxing you to cross into their magic t-hunting realm......i do it all the time....

Its how you chase off the bad little guys.....I was taught by the best....now it's nose flute time

La Tentation de saint Antoine David II TENIERS ou TENIERS le Je.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
actually was it not freeman who started the "convo"?
you wanna see my finds? check my threads

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually was it not freeman who started the "convo"?
you wanna see my finds? check my threads
y

our convo ....very funny that you comment and dont offer any goods to show....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I apologize, I am so sorry, you apparently are under the impression that I have to prove something to you

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Whatever man you began the convo and you dont wanna talk about it.....

You can show your finds anytime you feel like there is a group of trolls under the bridge that are taxing you to cross into their magic t-hunting realm......i do it all the time....

Its how you chase off the bad little guys.....I was taught by the best....now it's nose flute time

View attachment 1509824

You have used a photo of a painting you didn't know about until I brought it up. Do you even know what the importance of the, what you call the 'nose flute' is? Or the chicken pooping in the jar? Do you even see the Great Horse? Or can you explain the concept of the painting? As ridiculous as your so called theory seems at least use your own material Eldo!

Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As mentioned elsewhere, there has never been any actual proof presented that a pit ever actually existed. Only tales from folks seeking investors...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You can show your finds anytime you feel like there is a group of trolls under the bridge that are taxing you to cross into their magic t-hunting realm......i do it all the time...
You have yet to encounter Rufus, the troll of Dreaming Creek in Campbell county Virginia that guards the Beale treasure vault.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Trolls..Outcasts from Fallen Angels who mated with the daughters of Earth...Nephelim!

You have yet to encounter Rufus, the troll of Dreaming Creek in Campbell county Virginia that guards the Beale treasure vault.

Trolls.jpg

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween... and remember...There Be Monsters!

Nephelim.jpg

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As mentioned elsewhere, there has never been any actual proof presented that a pit ever actually existed. Only tales from folks seeking investors...

sound like a broken record
to say the same thing over and over again. (Fig. on a scratch in a phonograph record causing the needle [or stylus] to stay in the same groove and play it over and over.) He's always complaining about the way she treats him. He sounds like a broken record! I hate to sound like a broken record, but we just don't have enough people on the payroll to work effciently.
See also: broken, like, record, sound

:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread