Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
No evidence has ever been presented that a treasure ever existed on oak island.....now you are stating that the british returned and retrieved a treasure. Please post the evidence for:

a) Which treasure was involved...
b) The proof that the british did retrieve it...

Otherwise, it's just another fictional story....

Never said "British"...Please re-read my Theory...More Carefully!

The Freemasons were made up of Navy, Military and People of Influence from many Nations.

American Freemasons responsible for the removal of their combined Treasure, included people such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Freemasons were made up of Navy, Military and People of Influence from many Nations.

American Freemasons responsible for the removal of their combined Treasure, included people such as George Washington and Benjamin Franklin!

I agree. George Washington and the American RC's did in fact have the treasure. I also believe it was recovered from Oak Island. It is now in Washington, D.C. I must add that the treasure could have been recovered by the Plymouth, Mass. Colony. Later took to Jamestown then Williamsburg then to Philadelphia and eventually to Washington, D.C.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are soooo many of these concocted Freemason theories in association with grand secret treasure stashes that it's all but been worn out completely, and yet not a single iota of "credible evidence" to support any of it. It's simply the fact that no such evidence exist that allows for all of these wild imaginations that create such fantastical sensations.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree. George Washington and the American RC's did in fact have the treasure.
I also believe it was recovered from Oak Island.
It is now in Washington, D.C.
I must add that the treasure could have been recovered by the Plymouth, Mass. Colony.
Later took to Jamestown then Williamsburg then to Philadelphia and eventually to Washington, D.C.
There is a lot of chronological anachronisms in this statement, Franklin.
First why was this alleged treasure moved around, what purpose did that serve?
...and where in Washington D C is this fabulous traveling treasure?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My bad....I should have said freemasons...no need to ramp up the ludicrous bold type/non-applicable images. Please provide proof that freemasons ever put/recovered anything of significance on hoax island...

And we’re still waiting for franklin’s proof of his claim that he knows where a treasure(s) is buried...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Someplace conveniently impossible to dig so the hypothesis can't be challenged.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
There are soooo many of these concocted Freemason theories in association with grand secret treasure stashes that it's all but been worn out completely, and yet not a single iota of "credible evidence" to support any of it. It's simply the fact that no such evidence exist that allows for all of these wild imaginations that create such fantastical sensations.

The Freemasons did it. Or the Knights of the Golden Circle. Or the Illuminati. Or them. Or aliens. Or Bigfoot. Or the Templars.

Did I miss anyone?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot of chronological anachronisms in this statement, Franklin.
First why was this alleged treasure moved around, what purpose did that serve?

I can tell you that I only know that the AOC is in Washington, D.C. The other cities where the AOC could have moved to is speculation as they were our Nations Capitol till 1790. The AOC was then placed under the House of Representatives. When the British burned the Capitol in search of the Holy Grail. But they did not find it. The House of Representatives was rebuilt and the Capitol Dome is now situated over top where the Old House of Representatives was located. Why do you think Presidents and important dignitaries are layed out under the Rotunda? But that is not where the AOC is located today. If I laid all the proof out there you would all deny it. So that is all I am going to say on this matter.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you that I only know that the AOC is in Washington, D.C. The other cities where the AOC could have moved to is speculation as they were our Nations Capitol till 1790. The AOC was then placed under the House of Representatives. When the British burned the Capitol in search of the Holy Grail. But they did not find it. The House of Representatives was rebuilt and the Capitol Dome is now situated over top where the Old House of Representatives was located. Why do you think Presidents and important dignitaries are layed out under the Rotunda? But that is not where the AOC is located today. If I laid all the proof out there you would all deny it. So that is all I am going to say on this matter.

“The British burned the Capitol in search of the Holy Grail”.....now we’ve heard it all!

All of franklin’s “finds” are conveniently located in impossible to access places (i.e. under Arlington or other National Cemetery’s, the Capitol Building, White House, Titanic, etc.). Sooner or later his next templar/freemason/baconator/shakespheare/ Antoinette’s jewels, -fill in the blank-, etc., find will be on the moon as the odds of treasures being there are just as probable as his other “find” locations...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS ...and its always something preventing a recovery.

Charlie P. (NY) Someplace conveniently impossible to dig so the hypothesis can't be challenged.

Singlestack Wonder My bad....I should have said freemasons...no need to ramp up the ludicrous bold type/non-applicable images. Please provide proof that freemasons ever put/recovered anything of significance on hoax island...And we’re still waiting for franklin’s proof of his claim that he knows where a treasure(s) is buried...

Believe what you will. I could show you the research and the facts to back up my claims but what would be in it for me? I could reveal a lot of information and research to the World but it seems the World is set in it's ways and can not except the "Truth" I know the "Truth" but I will not simply give it away. I want to recover these known treasures I have found and located through years of research about 59 years to be exact. When the "Truth" became "Flesh" and dwelt among men what did the men or the World do? They crucified HIM not understanding or knowing what they had done. But it is wonderful, that in everything God has a plan. Writings over 400 years are encoded and tell where these treasures are located today. You and the World would not believe Petter Amundsen's work and research so I do not expect my research and work to be excepted either. Good day.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe what you will. I could show you the research and the facts to back up my claims but what would be in it for me? I could reveal a lot of information and research to the World but it seems the World is set in it's ways and can not except the "Truth" I know the "Truth" but I will not simply give it away. I want to recover these known treasures I have found and located through years of research about 59 years to be exact. When the "Truth" became "Flesh" and dwelt among men what did the men or the World do? They crucified HIM not understanding or knowing what they had done. But it is wonderful, that in everything God has a plan. Writings over 400 years are encoded and tell where these treasures are located today. You and the World would not believe Petter Amundsen's work and research so I do not expect my research and work to be excepted either. Good day.

If you could provide actual empirical evidence, worldwide recognition, fame and fortune.....if the "evidence" turns out to be of the level shown on the curse of hoax island show, nothing would be in it for you except the same ridicule the laginas are receiving for promoting a hoax...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Singlestack Wonder “The British burned the Capitol in search of the Holy Grail”.....now we’ve heard it all! All of franklin’s “finds” are conveniently located in impossible to access places (i.e. under Arlington or other National Cemetery’s, the Capitol Building, White House, Titanic, etc.). Sooner or later his next templar/freemason/baconator/shakespheare/ Antoinette’s jewels, -fill in the blank-, etc., find will be on the moon as the odds of treasures being there are just as probable as his other “find” locations..

. Why not the King of France and the Pope tried to kill all of the Knight Templar's for the Holy Grail.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Singlestack Wonder “The British burned the Capitol in search of the Holy Grail”.....now we’ve heard it all! All of franklin’s “finds” are conveniently located in impossible to access places (i.e. under Arlington or other National Cemetery’s, the Capitol Building, White House, Titanic, etc.). Sooner or later his next templar/freemason/baconator/shakespheare/ Antoinette’s jewels, -fill in the blank-, etc., find will be on the moon as the odds of treasures being there are just as probable as his other “find” locations..

. Why not the King of France and the Pope tried to kill all of the Knight Templar's for the Holy Grail.

Not for the Holy Grail....the king of france and the pope wanted to take the money that the templars had accumulated over the years by providing safe passage to the Holy Lands as well as the banking revenue...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Writings over 400 years are encoded and tell where these treasures are located today.
You and the World would not believe Petter Amundsen's work and research so I do not expect my research and work to be excepted either...
There is a reason why the "WORLD" /AKA, Academic community and scholars does not "believe" the work of Amundsen, Marie Bauer Hall, and others of the same ilk- there exists NO hard collaborating evidence outside of their "works" that can confirm their claims.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Wow!

I didn't realize we had the new Messiah right here.

But then, the prior one said something about not gathering up earthly treasures, as I recall.

I think the "Truth" we should seek is not on or of the Earth. But that's just my odd beliefs.

Gonna feel pretty silly standing in Judgement trying to show Ein Sof how you used His Name(s) (the Tree of the Sefrioth) to try and find something buried in the soil instead of enlightening your understanding of the Spirit.

IMHO you are on entirely the wrong path and following that compass backwards.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My compass is working just fine. As for the Tree of Life everyone thinks it only has 10 points but it actually has 11 and the 11th being Death. You can obtain 7 points of life on Earth but you must die to obtain the other 3. But since you are so intelligent why do you use the word Messiah in the wrong text. Not good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread