California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wonder why they never used a dowser for the water ways that went to the treasure pit ? Shortrib in mo.
Been watching this show for several years, and the only treasure I've seen is from their spoils, scraps of this and that, clues that point in opposite directions, to what...?
The thrill of the hunt...........Gary seems to find the significant stuff, with his metal detector...!
Anyway, right, dowsers should have certainly been used....might even match some of the maps and surveys done. Archaeologists should have stood back and let the dirt fly, as the brothers pour more money into another hole...!

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder why they never used a dowser for the water ways that went to the treasure pit ? Shortrib in mo.
Bob, I'll bet dowsing has been used repeatedly at OI. Like everything else that's been tried there and will ever be tried there, it's failed. The only way anyone will ever make money treasure hunting on OI is to create a reality TV show that creates a lot of fake drama and, err, well, never mind.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, I'll bet dowsing has been used repeatedly at OI. Like everything else that's been tried there and will ever be tried there, it's failed. The only way anyone will ever make money treasure hunting on OI is to create a reality TV show that creates a lot of fake drama and, err, well, never mind.
Perfect response Carl!!

Joshtwisleton

Jan 4, 2023
Been watching this show for several years, and the only treasure I've seen is from their spoils, scraps of this and that, clues that point in opposite directions, to what...?
The thrill of the hunt...........Gary seems to find the significant stuff, with his metal detector...!
Anyway, right, dowsers should have certainly been used....might even match some of the maps and surveys done. Archaeologists should have stood back and let the dirt fly, as the brothers pour more money into another hole...!
I recently discovered the map for the templars treasure. Not in oak island but much farther inland and it showed over 30 billion$ in the main hole. It features a pilgrim and an Indian with a diamond between them. The diamond just like everything else on this map changed like magic as you turned it. Back side was templars archive visible only under magnifying glass. Awesome 2 day show. Map didn't show till 3 days after I removed the rust covering. Has a 3 headed monkey on top with touchpoints all over both sides to make the map show up. Not sure if real but it's worth a ton if treasure still THERE. Most information can not be recalled from map but it made sure I didn't forget what I saw.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently discovered the map for the templars treasure. Not in oak island but much farther inland and it showed over 30 billion$ in the main hole. It features a pilgrim and an Indian with a diamond between them. The diamond just like everything else on this map changed like magic as you turned it. Back side was templars archive visible only under magnifying glass. Awesome 2 day show. Map didn't show till 3 days after I removed the rust covering. Has a 3 headed monkey on top with touchpoints all over both sides to make the map show up. Not sure if real but it's worth a ton if treasure still THERE. Most information can not be recalled from map but it made sure I didn't forget what I saw.
Hey buddy, if you have the treasure map, then I guess you should just check it out, with the blessings from the brothers !
Sounds interesting, almost like in the National Treasure movie…!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread