Oakley score

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$3 score! I was going to buy a new pair as I badly need a good pair of sunglasses. These will work perfectly!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435932014.485001.jpg

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice. I have a similar pair of Oakley shades that I have used for years and I love them. The style of mine are known as "E-Wires". Yours looks very similar. They sell new for around $150. Assuming these are genuine Oakleys, if those frames are made of metal, you can bend them without fear of breaking. I sat on mine once and bent them all out of shape but it was easy to bend them back. The ear wires will bend too so you can fit them comfortably to your head. My only complaint about them is the pads on the ear wires (the official term is "earsocks") wear out fairly quickly. The good news is the earsocks can be purchased separately. Last time I bought some I think they cost about $6.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are most definitely authentic, I've worn Oakleys for the last 10-15 years. As soon as I set them on my eyes I can tell. The ear socks could be replaced but they aren't in terrible shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread