Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is beyond belief the power he has seized. The list of his actual felonies has grown so large it is hard to even know what to address first. The NSA alone should have triggered a literal revolution and overthrow of the coup he has created. Sad days for a once glorious nation.???

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is beyond belief the power he has seized. The list of his actual felonies has grown so large it is hard to even know what to address first. The NSA alone should have triggered a literal revolution and overthrow of the coup he has created. Sad days for a once glorious nation.???

AGREED!!!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I watched the vid. All I can say is its true. Yet every US president/administration has been labeled felonious. Rightly so, in whichever way one views the present administration.
I do have personal views on all said in the video. They are mine though, if I agree or not. This said, I truly believe that if we the people don't soon come together, our way of life will vanish. White,Black,Brown,Yellow,Red or a mixture of all, we bleed red in these great United States. Peace

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Jail no, deportation to a nasty little farm in Kenya yes. Let Cheney(armed with his shotgun) guard him. To be fair, give him a day off. Leave him in an African game preserve with an AR and only 1 bullet in a 30 round clip. Learn the hard way...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread