sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang man, ARE YOU SERIOUS??? We been helping all the other countries for almost a century if not more!!! Have you climbed down out of the tree and looked around or were you too busy singing coom-ba-ya at the camp fire holding hands??

I never said we are not. I meant that we shoudl help other countries when they need it. I never said "start helping."

Every flipping country to INCLUDE, (ONES WE HAD NOT BEEN IN A WAR WITH OR CONFLICT WITH where no U.S. lives were lost), WE HAVE ALWAYS helped other countries, but you don't see any countries knocking our borders down to come to our aid when a disaster hits the U.S.!!!! How many bad hurricanes did we have in the last 60 years? How many floods have we had in the last 60 years? How many earthquakes have we had in the last 60 years??? I don't recall any country coming to help us!!!!!!!!

You have a good point. Obviously, I don't expect a country like East Timor having the money to help us, but some other countries should. Every action should have a reaction.

You sir tell me how many countries came and HELPED US?????? We fed those who decided to live in areas where a cactus could barely grow! But they CHOSE TO LIVE THERE!! We watered those who CHOSE to live in areas with NO WATER for MILES AND MILES!!! They CHOSE TO LIVE THERE!! Also, many DID NOT HAVE ELECTRICITY! But THEY CHOSE TO LIVE THERE!! PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE WHERE TO LIVE WHERE AND WHAT TO DO NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY!!!!!

If their ancestors settled there, then they will probably remain there. Obviously, it goes back to we help other countries, but can't do it at the expense of increasing our debt.

People have a CHOICE to live where they want, you think everyone here in the U.S. is poor living on the government, (which I agree many are), but you still have poor people in other countries who don't want to work either, it is just like here in the U.S.

The key word is "usually." Other countries USUALLY have more honest poor. Does that mean all are sincere? Of course not.

But tell us where you been and what you talked about after you sat around the camp fires singing coom-ba-ya and holding hands!!

I've been right here, on Planet Earth in a house in the US. I'm 14, and I am an aware citizen.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
dano - the orginal langauge of the bible was "thou shall NOT MURDER " KILLING TO DEFEND ONE SELF AND LOVED ONES OR TO PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ENSLAVED WAS NOT MURDER * but rather a justifed killing -- later on folks swapped the word "murder" for the word "kill" on the later versions of the bible in a attempt to better control the peoples actions. --while all murder is killing , not all killing is murder --its the intent (WHY YOU DID IT) that makes all the differance.

Last edited:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been right here, on Planet Earth in a house in the US. I'm 14, and I am an aware citizen.

Oh thats good! People should help each other. But when you get to be our age, (tax paying adults who barely make enough to make a living), and you realize that you are breaking your back to make a living for you and your family, and you see many people in the U.S. as well as other countries taking advantage of everythihng and expect one should help and support them and turn them into dependent on free everything to include the government at the tax payers expense?

Problem with our country is the government gets into everyone's business, especially overseas in other countries, and we flip the bill for it! We, (the U.S. can't/wont even help our economy here but we are helping other coutries because they see it as "FREE MONEY"!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
sagittarius98 if youre really 14 you should be proud of yourself.You know more of whats going on in this country than a lot of adults do, and whats even more impressive is that you care.:icon_thumright:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lets see what kind of foolish order Obama gives I would be surprised if it doesn't come on Tuesday.....I bet it is ready now and has been for some time.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
As I understand it there will be 19 different executive orders coming out on wed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread