ObamaCare Provision May Forbid Gun And Ammo Registration!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i understand that but how am i getting trouble with them , i don't go any place except the Va hosp
I can respect that.. But if I can help a fellow gun owner avoid any kind of problems I will.. Not trying to offend or preach.. Just trying to help a gun owner avoid the persicution that some would may want to inflict if you were to get into any kind of trouble with it...

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
  • Do I have to register my firearms in Pennsylvania? No, in fact in Pennsylvania it is actually illegal for any government or police agency to keep a registry of firearms per 18 Pa.C.S. § 6111.4 (Registration of firearms). If you legally possess bring your firearms into the Pennsylvania or come into possession of the firearms legally, no further action is required.
    It should be noted however that all transfers of handguns in Pennsylvania are required to go through the Pennsylvania Instant Check System (PICS) and as such the Pennsylvania State Police keep a "Sales Database" of all handguns purchased within the Commonwealth. While almost any casual observer can see that this database clearly violates the spirit of 18 Pa.C.S. § 6111.4 (Registration of firearms), in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court agreed with the Pennsylvania State Police that because the database is not a complete record of all handgun ownership (as people bringing handguns into the state do not have to register them), it does not.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
i understand that but how am i getting trouble with them , i don't go any place except the Va hosp

You also need to register your home as an "Armoury", and inform the police that your home will be a designated meeting place for survivors during the zombie apocalypse!

And why do you need "over 40 guns" if you never go anywhere but the Va hospital ffs?

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i collect old firearms some of what i have has been with the family since 1800s, i i am working making a ww2 and ww1 set of hand guns and rifles,and i like to hunt when i can , why have more than one fishing pole ?
You also need to register your home as an "Armoury", and inform the police that your home will be a designated meeting place for survivors during the zombie apocalypse!

And why do you need "over 40 guns" if you never go anywhere but the Va hospital ffs?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dano, he can have as many guns as he wants, this is OUR right.......

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
i collect old firearms some of what i have has been with the family since 1800s, i i am working making a ww2 and ww1 set of hand guns and rifles,and i like to hunt when i can , why have more than one fishing pole ?

Fair enough. Was just curious. (Happy now Diesel? :tongue3: )

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

I'll take a stab mate,your business is YOUR business!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
I think you'll find on a "forum", your business, should you choose to divulge it there, becomes anyone else's business should they choose to respond! ;)

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i agree, and you did ask an i answered the best i could
I think you'll find on a "forum", your business, should you choose to divulge it there, becomes anyone else's business should they choose to respond! ;)

jwalz

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, he can have as many guns as he wants, this is OUR right.......

Someone has read their 2nd amendment :thumbup::D love my guns so much so I'm buying pvc piping and caps

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
XDSA40 said:
'Stand Your Ground' are words for those of us who would defend our life and liberties not only against violent criminals but, also against those who would ursurp or diminish our liberties through constitutional amendments.

Isn't the ability to " amend the constitution" constitutional. I thought the amendment process has existed since the beginning. American history 101 - didn't our founding fathers have the foresight to allow the evolution of our founding documents? And i would say thats pretty good thing as out society evolves and changed with time. Should we have not amended the constitution to allow women and Afroamerican to vote?? So are you saying that the American people should not have the given right to amend the constitution? That's very anti-american and goes against everything our founding fathers believed in and wrote into our founding laws.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
We don't need to amend and evolve our rights away..........why would you want to give the govt. all the power? Get ready to bow to someone else.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
We don't need to amend and evolve our rights away..........why would you want to give the govt. all the power? Get ready to bow to someone else.

We live in a republic were the population chooses representatives to craft laws for the people they represent. The process is checked and balanced by the three branches of the government. Laws give structure to a civilized society. The government is you and you are the government. I'm sorry you feel disenfranchised but that can happen. Believe me, I'm not happy with Washington either. But having spent a lot of time abroad doing international finance I can tell you for a fact that most other countries governments are just as screwed up if not more so. Unfortunately in any quasi democracy - like our republic - it's "majority vote / majority rule". So 49 percent of the population can often feel left out. Personally I'm a big fan of dictatorships or totalitarian governments with brilliant folks such as myself in complete control of everything. That way no one treads on my rights!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
So...you call an executive order checks and balances? Circumventing congress and the whole amendment process?
We live in a republic were the population chooses representatives to craft laws for the people they represent. The process is checked and balanced by the three branches of the government. Laws give structure to a civilized society. The government is you and you are the government. I'm sorry you feel disenfranchised but that can happen. Believe me, I'm not happy with Washington either. But having spent a lot of time abroad doing international finance I can tell you for a fact that most other countries governments are just as screwed up if not more so. Unfortunately in any quasi democracy - like our republic - it's "majority vote / majority rule". So 49 percent of the population can often feel left out. Personally I'm a big fan of dictatorships or totalitarian governments with brilliant folks such as myself in complete control of everything. That way no one treads on my rights!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
So...you call an executive order checks and balances? Circumventing congress and the whole amendment process?

Was simply responding to someone who stated that amending the constitution was somehow not constitutional or not a part of our governmental system.

And yes any "parliamentary maneuvers" such as filibusters, executive orders, etc are part of the process. I'm not saying I like it, but lets be clear about the difference between what we don't like - and what is illegal or unconstitutional etc. it makes the discussion completely unfactual. Not that everyone needs to become an expert in constitutional law, but shooting from the hip on it isn't the right thing to do either.

This is the second amendment ...

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I don't see anything that says you can own an unlimited number of guns or any type of guns or you can't be required to be fingerprinted or have a background check. Am I missing something. Again, I'm all for gun ownership, but I'm also for discussing facts.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
"Shall not be infringed" I think this sums it up pretty well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread