Obamas Speech- I Am SO Sick of the Lies!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure they are starting a club for people that are tired of this guy.. It looks like it's going to be a big club..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry 60 seconds in, I realized this video isn't proving anything useful :dontknow:

I wish I could get that Minute back :(

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
American people are so passionate and gleam with patriotism.
Why aren't there mass marches and protests like there use to be?
If enough people band together they'd have real problems.
There are only 2 fights I'd fight.

1st - would be to fight for freedoms in my country Canada.
2nd - the only time I'd leave my country to fight anywhere would be to fight in the USA for the Constitution. Some Americans would tell me to mind my own business, but if you guys lose your rights ours would follow.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
American people are so passionate and gleam with patriotism.
Why aren't there mass marches and protests like there use to be?
If enough people band together they'd have real problems.
There are only 2 fights I'd fight.

1st - would be to fight for freedoms in my country Canada.
2nd - the only time I'd leave my country to fight anywhere would be to fight in the USA for the Constitution. Some Americans would tell me to mind my own business, but if you guys lose your rights ours would follow.
Thank you, Ronzie. I would be proud to stand beside you!
I gotta update my IE or go to firefox b4 I can watch the video, but...... who hasn't heard the lies?

A man with an injured or wounded ego can be a VERY dangerous thing (as can a woman)!
I say, from observations and talking with ppl, 80% to 90% of us Americans feel we got no business being the "worlds' police". The other 10%, I figure, would be making a profit from war (crimes).
We got our own problems here, we can't even handle, how we gonna handle others' problems?
I too, have wondered, what's happened to boycotts, protests, true voices just crying out in the night?
Seems to all fall on deaf ears.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The video doesn't have to prove anything other than Obama is horrible for our country and she feels much like what many,many people are feeling all over this nation.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr O has now backed off and will wait for Congressional approval to attack another Nation, let's see, Congress back on Sept. 9, 3 weeks of debate, possible decision by end of month.....meanwhile Assad has hidden the evidence, secreted away the guilty, fortified their defenses, and continued......I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I am positive that the time has already passed to be effective. We don't need a constant campaigner in an office, we need someone with a little backbone, and less rhetoric to do the job he was elected to!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr O has now backed off and will wait for Congressional approval to attack another Nation, let's see, Congress back on Sept. 9, 3 weeks of debate, possible decision by end of month.....meanwhile Assad has hidden the evidence, secreted away the guilty, fortified their defenses, and continued......I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I am positive that the time has already passed to be effective. We don't need a constant campaigner in an office, we need someone with a little backbone, and less rhetoric to do the job he was elected to!

Nothing personal, But ya see now that is what is Confusing Me.

He wanted to Bomb Them

& Everyone Complained :headbang:

Now he backed off his Rhetoric & says he is waiting for Approval

& everyone is Complaining and in effect Calling him Chicken ? :icon_scratch:

Seriously it is getting to look more & more Like his supporters are Correct,
it isn't what he does,
it is who he is.

I'm starting to believe if Bush would have been in office
we would be at war now with all your Blessings ?

I hope I am mistaken, But that is what I'm
getting from the Posts now that we are not at war with Syria yet.:icon_scratch:

I really gotta stop reading all this krap, it's rotting my brain cells

:BangHead:

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing personal, But ya see now that is what is Confusing Me.

He wanted to Bomb Them

& Everyone Complained :headbang:

Now he backed off his Rhetoric & says he is waiting for Approval

& everyone is Complaining and in effect Calling him Chicken ? :icon_scratch:

Seriously it is getting to look more & more Like his supporters are Correct,
it isn't what he does,
it is who he is.

I'm starting to believe if Bush would have been in office
we would be at war now with all your Blessings ?

I hope I am mistaken, But that is what I'm
getting from the Posts now that we are not at war with Syria yet.:icon_scratch:

I really gotta stop reading all this krap, it's rotting my brain cells

:BangHead:

You're exactly right Jeff. It won't matter what he does it will be wrong. There's hard evidence that 1400 people were gassed to death by a ruthless dictator! That's a fact and still they try to split the country with this nonsense rhetoric!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, I have never felt that killing someone, is the way to teach that, killing is not acceptable.
I (for one), would NEVER want war, FOR ANYONE! I believe in mutual cooperation for the good of all.
There are better ways to correct ppl in error, unfortunantly, we continue to miss the mark (so to say), in our correcting techniques,
WORLD-WIDE, NOT just here in America. I think almost everyone worldwide has missed the TRUE lesson of
Love(Khooba), forgiveness, and humility. Those are NOT weak traits, my friend!

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that this is taken in the way that I am writing it. I have to agree that no-one want's war, or killing of other member's of the human race. That said one must realize that the other side is not reacting and thinking from a humane point of view, they are blinded by a religion that guide their every move, and it's not the religions fault, it's the littoral interpretation by the zealots.....and its true in all instances. these people have been warring for countless centuries, and we, as the opposition have been injecting ourselves in the name of God for the same time....IT WILL NOT END, until they have, in their minds eliminated the other side. This can be exemplified by the use of suicide bombers, and martyrs, who freely give their lives to take the lives of their perceived ememies....Civilized people are not willing to do that, and will never be successful until mindsets change. Beat bet is to let them do what theyhave to do in their minds, and stay totally out of the way....after which side of the two do you pick to defend...they both hate us.

A statement for your thought: " In any conflict, the boundaries of behavior are determined by the party that cares least about morality". This was penned by author Randy Wayne White, and one that I have always seen as true ......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread