OBIT... Peter Emmons Viemiester, "Grandmaster" of Beale Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OBIT... Peter Emmons Viemiester, "Grandmaster" of Beale Treasure

:( PV departed this life on March 2, at his home in Bedford County, VA; he was 82. Memorial Celebration of his life will be on Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall 2-4 pm/est; I will PROBABLY go. OTHER researchers will now have to "pick up the slack"... "fill in the gap", whatever. His wife Cindy, and son Ben would be grateful for your prayers. PV is PROBABLY sharing a "joke" with TJ Beale, Robert Morriss, et al, as I type these words. :dontknow:

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OBIT... Peter Emmons Viemiester, "Grandmaster" of Beale Treasure

I guess I do not know anything about this Beale Treasure ? Or who this guy was . I will have to see if I can find anything out on this and what it's all about !

But I do wish his family well at this time .

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:( OK, about PV; "google"... "OBIT: Peter Emmons Viemeister". THEN, "google"... "Beale Treasure/Beale Ciphers".
PV had LOTS of stuff, he showed to beale & I; maps, etc. Hope he & Cindy (his wife), will donate his stuff to Bedford City/County museum for future researchers. HECK! IF, I had the $$$$$$$$$$$, I would create the Peter E.
Viemeister Museum in Bedford County, VA and have it "open" to future researchers. :read2: :icon_thumleft:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Nice :laughing7: Gesture :help:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Wife & I went to the Celebration of PV's LIFE, today... VERY nice 2 hours of ppl standing up and telling good stories about Peter & what he did. Even had one talk about holes left behind by TH'ers looking for the Beale Treasure. HA! :D :wink: ANYWAY... wife & I are moving back to Bedford County, Va. (we ARE in Bedford County, in Boonesboro... BUT! It is listed as Lynchburg, Va.). :dontknow: Gonna get nearer to Peaks of Otter, "in the mountains". ;D :wink: I will miss chatting with Peter, and yet I know... WE can meet in the "Dream-World". :wink: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: Time to "move on"... PV has. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I stoped in and talked with Pet a few times when we were down to do research on the Beale Story and Pet gave us his in site on what he believed to be the truth about the Treasure and Beale . Pet was a great man and I hope to show how his info help me solve the Beale Codes. This summer we hope to do a TV show on the History Channel and I hope to show how Pet 's work helped . I just hope I can get the truth out before more treasure hunters cross over.
For the people that don't know Pet check out this link

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ne...px?n=peter-viemeister&pid=149107295&fhid=6701

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: That is GREAT, FK! :coffee2: Coffee? :D

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Daedalus,

My friend, the less you know about the Beale Mystery the better off you will be. Nursing homes are full of folks who went round the bend studying it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lastleg said:
Daedalus,

My friend, the less you know about the Beale Mystery the better off you will be. Nursing homes are full of folks who went round the bend studying it.

:laughing7: Ain't that the truth! :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D ll, "Nursing homes"? :o Where? Who? I wanna know! :D :wink: PV is DEAD & BURIED (body)... NOT in a nursing home! REPENT HEATHEN! >:( "Daedulus"? :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

Wow, did the pub get opened back up? :o

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D NO pub in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA; there IS one about 30 miles south on Rt. 29... don't drink! :D

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
:D NO pub in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA; there IS one about 30 miles south on Rt. 29... don't drink! :D

:D I was referring to the Treasurenet pub. :laughing7:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

KK, you know we are not supposed to discuss that subject. :icon_pirat:

K

Kentucky Kache

lastleg said:
KK, you know we are not supposed to discuss that subject. :icon_pirat:

Oops. I'll have to ban myself for 30 days. :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D Coffee SHOULD help with the "hang-over"... :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :D :wink: :read2:
:coffee2: To PV, who is PROBABLY having a WONDERFUL laugh with others now! :wink:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Talked to a lady at Bedford city/county Center Fest on Saturday... Peter's old bookshop is still "boarded up"; Cindy (PV's widow), didn't find kin to "carry on" the shop. Gonna call her and see what I can do... MAYBE PV's ghost haunts the place... I would absolutely LOVE it! I would be willing to "run it" part-time... then turn it over to Ben (PV's son), OR... turn it into a MUSEUM! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D PV, what do YOU want? :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

LECTRICHEART

Aug 18, 2011
Hillside Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter BB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think my GGGGrandpa went west with Beale. When you guys find it, I want my share. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread