Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have our taps shirts, and we also had steve and tango sign our ghost hunters books in orlando last year....still have problems with both, finding ghosts, and finding the gold..lol...six

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMGP0395.jpg

IMGP0033-1.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww she looks beautiful!! What is up with the beer police shirt? Trying to scare everyone off so they don't bug ya while you detect for feer of losing their beer? lol What does the rest of it say?

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have the right to remain silent while i drink your beer..i also have a DEA shirt that says something similiar, both are from st. augustine florida..gregg

both were bought for me by my loving wife.. she looks for those shirts every time we go to st. agustine..gregg

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
I don't believe I've had the opportunity to say hello, so...HELLO... I used to be into Ghost Hunters, but they seem to be nothing but re-runs lately. You know, Brian screwing up. He hasn't been with the show in quite a while. I hear they were about canceled recently. However, I'm digging International Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, and Ghost Adventures right now. New stuff! I have some ghostie caps in one of my photo albums on my personal "myspace" and some caps of the light house in St. Augustine when I was there in 08. Here's wishing you good luck in both your endeavors.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks ...GH's has 2 more seasons to go , just got signed for another one in 2010.... yeah we watch all the shows as well, we like some more than others..gregg

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you can make it to the Vortex Hunt! The wife and I can't wait to meet you guys.................. and everyone else!

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
It was nice meeting yall at the Florida hunt. We also love to watch ghost hunters and Taps. Wish I had known that at the hunt we could have shared some stories. Cheers, Shane and Angela

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shane,

thats ok...we will see each other again im sure... ;D we hope to head towards biloxi again..was great meeting you as well and we can't wait to do it again bro!..gregg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread