Occupy The Rivers 4th Of July

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
That would make quite a statement. It will also be hot. Dredges in the rivers by the hundreds. The media will figure this out eventually, as no need to say anything. Beats writing letters and e-mails to a bunch of gravy trainers. If you want results, this will get them. Otherwise:BangHead: .

now you see the problem !!!!! everyone wants to sit behind there computer and *****. but go out and do something ? never. for that to work you would need to have 100's of dredges in the water. not a hand full and the chances of that are about 0... good idea , i would like to see it happen.

bill/cr

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They did it in Corpus Christi Tx with shrimp boats. blocked the shipping channel.

just goes to show how few our numbers are (miners)

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now you see the problem !!!!! everyone wants to sit behind there computer and *****. but go out and do something ? never. for that to work you would need to have 100's of dredges in the water. not a hand full and the chances of that are about 0... good idea , i would like to see it happen.

bill/cr

I did somthing about it! I went and bought a few more boxes of ammunition and then went dredging for a few days. I even got some color before fouling up my shoulder. But not the one I use to shoot with.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Stock up now, as their next step is to limit the amount of amunition you can purchase, thats why we reload.:laughing7:

I did somthing about it! I went and bought a few more boxes of ammunition and then went dredging for a few days. I even got some color before fouling up my shoulder. But not the one I use to shoot with.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will probably wait six months before starting on "hands and pans only" campaign throughout the west, so all you GPAA club members, sluicers, that could
not be bothered with claimowners/dredgers problems - the chickens are heading home.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will probably wait six months before starting on "hands and pans only" campaign throughout the west, so all you GPAA club members, sluicers, that could
not be bothered with claimowners/dredgers problems - the chickens are heading home.

They are already started about 4months ago. Slowly changing the definitions and requested ways to do mining on their property. US employees think all the land is theirs to control

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread