ocean city md

ocjeff

Oct 14, 2009
ocean city maryland
Detector(s) used
excalibur, cz20, v3
hi all, lots of hunters today.coin beach Delaware is still closed, they hope to have it open by Monday. not much in south oc today. did well with clad at 120th st. to many hunters at 72nd st, 14 to be exact. seen 4 gold rings today but i got shutout of the gold. clad 17 quarters 11 nickles 29 dimes 13 pennies 1 silver ring. will hit 72nd st tonight for low pm. hope we get lucky, will report back on sunday. good luck all. hh jeff

Attachments

• jeffs pics 001 (Small).jpg
    jeffs pics 001 (Small).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: ocean city md ..14 WOW

Thanks for the Update. How was the Iron & Junk? Anyone in the water? Looks like a 6 foot wall..........Good Luck Tonight.....Joe

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted OC today as well 23 to inlet and 73rd St to 60th. Found some clad and tons of nails, fence pieces and such. Beach should get better as the tide gets lower I think most of the good stuff was still under the high tides. There's a rumor going around about a certain find and pretty sure thats why all the people were at 72nd st area. I did hear of someone getting on to coin beach (Local bussiness owner) park on one side of bridge and walked across. Needless to say they did well. (Rumor of course) Good Luck should be a prouctive week unfor I won't get back to the beach work sorta gets in the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread