October Misc.

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought I would post my October miscellaneous finds.
I have a pic here of the "doo-dads" and such, and of my clad count for that month.
And just some food for thought for any new members into the hobby: I did dig a ton of junk with this as well (pull tabs and such), and the only
ring I got was a "kiddie junker." So rings do not come easy, as you can see I put my time in for those 31 days. Some days, weeks, and months are luckier
than others! (There are over a 100 coins on that plate -at least!)
Oh, and that last token. Thing had stars all around the obverse and an eagle on it. I thought it was an "oldie". Could not believe my eyes.
Then I read the back and it stated it was a non-negotiable game token. I thought for sure that was an old coin by the weight and size.
Unreal. And I never find tokens. Found all 3 of those in one day. So weird.

I got out today and have some better finds that are worth mention, but do not have the pics up yet. Will post soon.

OctClad.jpg
OctMisc.jpg
OctComp..jpg

Happy Hunts!

Upvote 0

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Nice clad count, :icon_thumright: ! With all that digging I see a nice Ring popping out in the near future, HH !

TommNJ

OP
OP
CoilFisher

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx. I was doing pretty consistent on rings until October. Then I hit a slump. :-\

The picture does not really do this justice though. This is a huge amount of clad. That plate is heavy.
It prolly is 2-3" high.

And, lol. there is one wheat cent in there-as I forgot to say-1945 and in great shape. It was laying right on the surface of a hammered park.
Right near the concession area. Go figure.

Not much to show. My other post ~November Crunch has some silver. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,431862.0.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread