Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The plan was to meet Navy Davy at 1100hrs along the Bedford Basin. Got up early and started with the Freedom Plus 3 at a school playing field picking up some clad and a small silver ring.
The appointed time came and I drove Nogo to the Bedford Basin and hooked up with Navy Davy. Wind was a tad high, water a tad cold and I a tad useless as the chronic pain in my knee was letting me feel my age. Donned the chest waders and grabbed the Seahunter Mk11 and went aquatic. ND was doing the shore like scoring a few nice buckles and a bale seal. Managed a few toasties and this pair of brass relics waist deep in the basin!

Nd looked at them and said they were things used for fire places......bets this bouy!
Anyway knee got to be too much so I headed to shore, then the car....and quit that spot. ND headed home and I for a cup of mud and another playing field to round off quota for the "I'm going back to the UK Fund." Used the Pro to finish quota.

Upvote 5

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm shivering just thinking of northern water detecting. You sure are dedicated. :notworthy:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ROOSTER FOOT FIREPLACE TONG , NEEEEET FIND ????????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread