Odd, web links doing funny things

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to get back onto a couple of sites just to catch up on some old news. I know that the sites were active not too long ago, specifically a couple of threads.

When I go to the link, the URL comes up but absolutely nothing happens except my browser gets slow and unresponsive.

I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this? It seems to happen mostly on survivalist and firearm chat rooms.

So, I did some poking about and found these snippets.

Could this XKEYSCORE program jam stuff up, or would the sites be intentionally taken down once the government has successfully extracted information or identified target individuals?

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 1.07.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 1.08.20 PM.png

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's another example.

I just wanted to catch up with what was being said here- and now??????

Look at the URL and you will see what I mean.

Blog Link

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Look out the window. Do you see black helicopters ?

Nope, no jack booted thugs jumping out of helicopters. That is a bit unrealistic.

The surveillance is what is actually happening- I think the extent of it is just growing quickly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread