spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that article yesterday and I can appreciate your line of thought on this...

Offensive? Perhaps, maybe, who knows, who really cares.

I think it just reflects poorly on the dolt wearing an advertizing sign like that in public :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a t shirt that says --- YOU are a %%##, yes, this means you!

if someone reads it they shouldn't take it personal :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Persoanlly I wouldnt have let her on either, seeing the way some dress to travel I would stop more..... You dont have to dress up like your in a wedding, but you can at least dress like you have some class and respect for yourself....

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Persoanlly I wouldnt have let her on either, seeing the way some dress to travel I would stop more..... You dont have to dress up like your in a wedding, but you can at least dress like you have some class and respect for yourself....

I agree. When I was a kid in the mid 1960s, people dressed in their "Sunday Best" to fly. Seriuosly, my Mother made my Brother and I wear suits!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have one thing to say, "Long live faded Bluejeans, leather sandals, light weight summer shorts, and quality sweat shirts & "T"-shirts!" :headbang:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have one thing to say, "Long live faded Bluejeans, leather sandals, light weight summer shorts, and quality sweat shirts & "T"-shirts!" :headbang:

Great at the beach, but not going to impresd that hot blond sitting next to you on the plane.....:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd never board a commercial Flight

S

stefen

I have a policy to never wear a shirt that advertizes or makes inappropriate statements....

Last edited:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a sign on my harley that spelled out F you you F'n F! A yougster approached the bike to get a better look and the dad abruptly advised him to stay away. While I got the desired result, I thought it was a bit much and removed the sign..

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny no one mentioned the political shirts going around. Anyway best one I had back in the 70's "IMADELINDALOVELACEGAG" went over big got a kick out of how many guys got slapped reading it out loud next to their bow :laughing7:

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet she sues for loss of freedom of speech and wins. While it is in poor taste you can't legislate taste.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread