offering help if you are having software probs with the new format

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i think for this forum to work well on your puter,your OS for windows needs to be above win98
and these programs need installed and or updated,internet explorer,java, flash player, shockwave,
when these programs update or you install,they will tell you if you are up to date if already installed
and sometimes,the program tells you, if your OS is is not compatible
they usually update on their own,this site is media oriented,and i think these updates will help
i have no problems,with this site running,MY OS is win home premium,and all the below software
i have is updated,if it is a $$ issue,(im not trying to spam,just offering a help)see the last link i posted
i have been dealing with this co,since 1995,and it has been a good relationship,many choices at
good prices,the first link at bottom is ,JMO,a good deal for a home puter,that you use for internet
browsing,if you have a need for more memory,and storage for home vids,work ect,im sure you
can find something to suit your needs

downloads at links for upgrades/updates
watch what ie9 is about
Internet Explorer - Web Browser for Microsoft Windows
ie9
Internet Explorer downloads - Microsoft Windows
java
Download Free Java Software
flashplayer
Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player
shockwave
Adobe - Adobe Shockwave Player
good deals
IBM ThinkCentre M57 6075 Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (Off-Lease) at TigerDirect.com
HP Compaq DC5850 Desktop PC - AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (Off-Lease) at TigerDirect.com
Home Pg
Welcome to TigerDirect.com

the help thread for using the new format
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/help/

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread