Officials Declare ‘Eating Healthy’ A Mental Disorder...where is this going??

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Chris
I`m not swallowing that crap lol !
Wow who`s driving this bus....i want off....it`s heading for a cliff...while the driver is asleep at the wheel !
Gary

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

It kind of makes you wonder.....we tend to east lots of fruits and vegetables prepared from scratch, unfortunately not organic because the costs are exhorbitant and yes when I was a kid pretty much everything we ate was prepared from scratch.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess they have a name for everything that doesn't fit their thinking...by the way,ever wonder where your thoughts come from?

A lot of "experts"haven't the common sense to get in out of the rain.

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

It kind of makes you wonder.....we tend to east lots of fruits and vegetables prepared from scratch, unfortunately not organic because the costs are exhorbitant and yes when I was a kid pretty much everything we ate was prepared from scratch.

Regards + HH

Bill
A little patch of open space(preferably full sun)grow your own..you be surprised what can be grown,I think you all ready know that though.:laughing7:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

We've had our own garden for close to 30 years and we do that during the summer....off season we do buy from the supermarket.

And yes it's amazing the amount you can grow....13 tomato plants produced something like 150 lbs of tomatoes last year and we whip up a lot of pasta sauce to put in jars with the excess.

Regards + HH

Bill

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mentally ill wanting to be healthy? I think you'd have to be ignorant( which is totally different from having a mental disorder) to pretend to not know that the government has big ties to GMO rich farms that grow one of the most unhealthy and overused crops like corn that can be processed into unhealthy foods that contain high fructose corn syrup which is why kids today are fat and unhealthy for the most part. Back in the day organic gardening was just called gardening and it was a very efficient way to feed your family. Trouble is now so called organic food is more costly because grocery stores know how to hit you in your wallet.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

We've had our own garden for close to 30 years and we do that during the summer....off season we do buy from the supermarket.

And yes it's amazing the amount you can grow....13 tomato plants produced something like 150 lbs of tomatoes last year and we whip up a lot of pasta sauce to put in jars with the excess.

Regards + HH

Bill

I believe this thread is gonna end up in Politics,if I recall right,there is a EO for hoarding food,dang it Bill...you just had to get me started.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can believe that.

I avoid Health foods like a Plague

and I'm the sanest person on earth :thumbsup:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mentally ill wanting to be healthy? I think you'd have to be ignorant( which is totally different from having a mental disorder) to pretend to not know that the government has big ties to GMO rich farms that grow one of the most unhealthy and overused crops like corn that can be processed into unhealthy foods that contain high fructose corn syrup which is why kids today are fat and unhealthy for the most part. Back in the day organic gardening was just called gardening and it was a very efficient way to feed your family. Trouble is now so called organic food is more costly because grocery stores know how to hit you in your wallet.

Agree CG, we..the common folk!.. best be storing and saving the 'real' seeds that can reproduce/grow our 'real' foods.;)

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

How far back does this mental illness go?

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Regardless of what food is sold in restaurants, or grocery stores- I still dont need anybody telling me what to eat or how much to eat. I impose no restrictions on myself.
But I have never placed much significance in eating-it's not a priority, and I have always eaten relatively little at least as I compare myself to others.I eat junk when I want \
it, but I favor what is considered healthy foods. I'm 58 and fit although I am a smoker. My main point is I use my own instincts and judgement where diet is concerned
and it serves me well. I had a nuclear stress test last summer due to chest pains but it revealed my heart and bloodflow to be "atheletic"-my pains were due to esophaghial
spasm,which can mimick a heart attack.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mentally Ill trying make sane folks "The crazy ones". Pretty easy to see............been happening for sometime now.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Mentally Ill trying make sane folks "The crazy ones". Pretty easy to see............been happening for sometime now.

I don't believe it's a mental thing...more spiritual if you ask me...the WRONG spirit.

Ever notice when you point out someones wrong...they think you're wrong pointing out their wrong?

It is a dangerous world we live in...getting more so everyday.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to me the
Mental Disorder

comes in when the Health nuts insist certain things need to be not only avoided by all,
but also need to be made Illegal.

Examples Trans fats, Big Gulp sodas, salt on frys

If someone doesn't want to eat them , that is their right.
If someone wants to. That should be there right.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eating whatever one desires is a personal right. I prefer my own homegrown veggies and eat a lot of wild things, not into processed foods, especially meat. At the rate my gardening is going I'll be around 90% self sufficient in another year or two. I also enjoy my pipe, wine, mead, and beer, and am growing my tobacco, barley, hops, grapes, and building my first beehive right now. Just quit watching TV and you will be surprised how much spare time you will have to build a better life for you and your loved ones. I'm 60 but still feel 18, no doctors, no medications. Cheers!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread