Oh,guess what I did?

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Well since Feb I have been driving with my learners.
It was a perfect day for driving,I hopped in my Dads jeep,put it in reverse backed up with the alignment of the decks steps from out back from our house. Suddenly I looked to see if the Jeep was in drive,even more suddenly I started moving. Instead of stepping on the brakes I hit the gas. Oh boy guess what happened? I didn't go up 1 step or even 2 nore 3 but 4 steps,all the way to the top. I have seemed to ran the Jeep all the way up onto the back deck! How wonderful that cars can get to point 'A' to point 'Deck', The steps were snapped,the bumper bent,the fluids leaking out. You could say the Jeep was dead,indeed it was in a way. Also,how amazing that the Jeep was perfectly straight with the steps "I will never know how", goes to show,I'm one hell of a driver! But I am one poor fellow! Seems all is well,but father does say his man boobs still hurt! The Jeep has been towed,and is now being fixed. Also I am still driving,just more stressingly now.. Thank You All !

Attachments

• Car wreck.jpg
    Car wreck.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 125
  • Car wreck 3.jpg
    Car wreck 3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 174
OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
Haha! Maybe when I'm in my 80's this will happen again.. Thanks for posting!

Old Town said:
I thought you had to be 87 years old to pull such a stunt? LOL

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
CWH: Similar thing happened to me today. I didn't drive up a porch but I had my first car accident involving another auto ever. 38 years of driving without a scratch and this morning a woman backed out of a parking lot space with a cell phone glued to her head. I had no chance as I rolled past behind her. She caught my left rear quarter and turned me 45 degrees. About 2500 dollars damage to my Honda mini-van.

Very nice.

OT

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, not too worry, CWH. When I was learning to drive I ran into a tree. In my Dad's 1957 Chevy. With my dad in it. He was way more cool about that than I thought he would be. That was in 1969. The next most impressive wreck I had, we were in pursuit of some armed robbers at night. I topped a hill at 110 and the road went right or left, but not straight. I pulled out of it and didn't crash, but did run off in the ditch (I was tryin to do a half power spin, and almost pulled it off). We were ok, but the unit did need some serious front end alignment work done on it.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
My parents were cool with it too. My Dad burned down his parents house when he was five,so he can't say much. I just told my Grandmother about it,I think she almost passed out from laughing. :laughing9:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:
Haha! Maybe when I'm in my 80's this will happen again.. Thanks for posting!

Old Town said:
I thought you had to be 87 years old to pull such a stunt? LOL

No you won't. You only get to do ONE really stu-pid thing in your life. NOW, you cannot screw up again for the rest of your borned days....................................sorry. ;D

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
[/quote]

No you won't. You only get to do ONE really stu-pid thing in your life. NOW, you cannot screw up again for the rest of your borned days....................................sorry. ;D
[/quote]

Oh, how I wish that were true!!! :laughing7:

CWH-As long as you learn from them, don't sweat it too much. If you could see my driving record from when I was younger and my record now... you wouldn't say it's the same person. When I was younger, I once had a traffic court judge open my driving record up like a National Geographic ( your a young'un still so I'll go with NatGeo ;D) centerfold and say "son, do you know you're a disgrace to the road" and all I can say is "yes sir", it cost me a 1 yr suspended license and a court ordered requirement to carry insurance on my license for 5 or 7 yrs (I forget, over 20 yrs ago). Um, lesson learned... ::)

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, CWH, it's a good thing it didn't keep on going and right into the house. Then you would have been in trouble.LOL.

Seriously, though, I'm glad it wasn't any worse.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions